Menu
Miss Tiffan's Universe 2010
May 8, 2010 22:35
  • RAINDROP
The final of the Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2010 contest was held on May 7 night at North Pattaya’s Tiffany Theatre. The winner of the event is a 19-year-old Bangkok university student, Miss Nalada Thamthanakhorn (Mik), She is also the winner of the Miss Silky Sexy Skin 2010 award, was presented with the Bt100,000 prize check, a new Honda Jazz and the honorary Miss Tiffany Universe crown and ornamental Miss Tiffany statue.
Under the theme of “I am myself”, 28 transsexuals show their beauty through this competition to get recognition by the society.
Can they be recognized in this way? List you point if possible,please.

May 9, 2010 01:48
GUESTHADY Oh, I think, it is not a matter of recognition. The prejudice to transsexuals comes from people's deep hearts, or the essential nature of exists… They are beautiful, honestly speaking, but they are also involved in hot gossips at table. Nobody are willing to appreciate unnatural things, right?
May 9, 2010 02:00
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Hmm... The middle winner is very beautiful !!....
Maybe years later, I would accept them as well as I m trying to accept gays now.
May 18, 2010 21:49
GUESTNANCY Invoke what Marrie said: They start tranformation of gender process as early as around 5 year old, which brings those little boys lots of pains physically and psychologically for the sake of relieve financial difficulties for their families. Their maximum longevity is 35- 40 years old. It's anti humanity!

They are beautiful but pitiful to live short in life. So, why not to show respect to them/
May 20, 2010 00:52
  • RAINDROP
thx for all your replies. Nancy, Okay, Marrie you give me what i didn't know either.
with brilliant smile on their face, I hardly imagine how their past life was.

May 20, 2010 21:04
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNANCY View Post

Invoke what Marrie said: They start tranformation of gender process as early as around 5 year old, which brings those little boys lots of pains physically and psychologically for the sake of relieve financial difficulties for their families. Their maximum longevity is 35- 40 years old. It's anti humanity!

They are beautiful but pitiful t...

Nancy this is just a question and I mean nothing by it but are you gay? I am just trying to understand the rationale by the thread. best Larry
May 20, 2010 22:27
  • MARRIE
The rational behind for me is that Thailand is a SICK nation.
May 21, 2010 19:24
  • ROSCO
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

The rational behind for me is that Thailand is a SICK nation.

Thank you for this post Marrie. You have reaffirmed my confidence in both my intuition and my logic.
May 23, 2010 00:31
GUESTNANCY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Nancy this is just a question and I mean nothing by it but are you gay? I am just trying to understand the rationale by the thread. best Larry

What are YOU talking about? Larry, i have nothing wrong with my sexual identity. You are mean to show any sympathy on others.
May 23, 2010 06:24
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Nancy good to hear from you...define "showing sympathy to others"
May 23, 2010 20:10
GUESTNANCY Ok, there is one thing we called human nature to care about others. Not that regarding troubles of others as ours. At least, we should not make fun of ones' misfortune.
As we born with heart, sympathy is not only unique to the salt of the earth. So, Larry, I believe you are considerate to be a good one.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Miss Tiffan's Universe 2010
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code