Menu
What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
Sep 29, 2010 13:48
Hi all,

I'm new here...I'm planning to visit Shanghai Expo next month..But donno which hotel is most nearby...
Sep 30, 2010 04:02
GUESTSAVANNAHB Elysse- Look who's really superficial. I am not a Chinese but if I were one... I opt not to say it here. You judge people very quickly. Why, what did Chinese do to you? Why are you behaving like that? Do not generalize. What country are you from. I would want to see where you come from.

Anyway, I love Chinese food!
Oct 1, 2010 23:36
I haven’t been in Shanghai but based on what you are sharing, I must say that I should go visit there!
Oct 2, 2010 23:22
GUEST57251
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOJOURNRENTALS

I haven’t been in Shanghai but based on what you are sharing, I must say that I should go visit there!

Definitely! Shanghai is a beautiful city even without the Expo. I just came back after spending 3 days in Expo and a couple of days on Nanjing street shopping
Oct 2, 2010 23:31
GUEST57251
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY View Post

It is said that Expo Axis, China Pavilion, the theme pavilions, Expo center and the Performance Center will be kept. Other temporary pavlions(refering to those foreign pavilions) will be removed. Only five most beautiful foreign pavilions will be kept too.

I can not make sure that it is all true. But I guess that there must be some pavili...

The five sites you mentioned are the five permanent sites shown on the Expo map - which means they will not be dismantled. For the foreign pavillions, I guess it will be up to the individual countries. For example, I read that the Taiwan pavillion is sold to some private taiwanese organizations and will be dismantled piece by piece and then restalled somewhere in Taiwan.
Oct 19, 2010 02:13
  • BIRDROCKSTER
I went at the end of September and it was very enjoyable, not long lines and most people having a blast, making everything better. I witnessed one fight among a security guard and some people waiting in line, but this was an aberration. Most people are well behaved and cordial. Definitely go once, just to experience it. Its an atmosphere you won't soon forget!
Nov 1, 2010 01:05
GUEST7167 The Expo ended yesterday. But it is said that the China Pavilion will be still available for visit. I don't know if the ticket fare will change.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code