Menu
Be very careful.
May 19, 2010 00:16
  • DODGER
If you are visiting Australia for the first time and decide to visit the country side, take care.

Dodger.

May 19, 2010 00:24
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
IS that true? Dodger
May 19, 2010 04:58
  • DODGER
Gloomy, are you suggesting that I would tell a falsehood?
Shame on you.
They may look cuddly, but be careful, be very careful.
Dodger.
May 19, 2010 17:28
  • BOBERT
Dodger;
The mods should pay you for this invaluable and timely travel warning. The conspiracy by the Australian travel industry to portray these dangerous beasts as "cuddly" has to be exposed for the money hungry sham that it is. Many tourists blissfully wandering through eucalyptus forests unaware of the danger lurking above, have simply dissapeared. These savage animals are so voracious that no trace is left.The travel industry and the government cover up the dissapeances by blaming everything from falling down disused mines to abduction by aliens, but the truth is out there. Cavet emptor.
May 19, 2010 23:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Yep, travel warnings are everywhere.

I red another one today. A women visitor from Hunan Province was robbed of all cash and jewellery during her visit in Vietnam, by such "mobdom". And she
had to swim back to China!! She told the reporter that she was attracted by a “One-day Trip in Vietnam” for its very cheap fee.
For tourists, we consider life security very much. So, be cautious about such snares!!
May 20, 2010 07:27
  • DODGER
Gloomy, just a further word of warning; when traveling to Australia, always wear a hat.
The Bears don’t like hats.
Bob is the expect however, as he is always chasing kangaroos off of his garden.
Dodger.
May 20, 2010 23:54
  • BOBERT
I vividly remember the last time a Kangaroo thought my garden would be a nice place to graze. It was a rogue Kangaroo, which are particularly vicious and highly venomous. As usual the marauding dropbears launched themselves out of the trees with pinpoint accuracy and went straight for the jugular. I thought it was all over and the dropbears would have an easy meal. The rogue Kangaroo however had different ideas.

The rogue Kangaroo held one dropbear close with it's claws while while raking with it's huge legs. Another was held under water in my garden pool untill it stopped breathing. Yet a third was kicked 100 meters with a powerful right hind leg.

One dropbear was almost torn open but still alive. The rogue Kangaroo methodically placed it into it's pouch while slowly hopping back into the forest. No doubt the dropbear would make a handy snack for later.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 20, 2010 23:56
May 21, 2010 00:36
  • DODGER
Probably make the fact that convertible cars are not that popular in Australia.
Dodger.
May 21, 2010 20:51
  • LARRYBOY
In one of my former trips to Camelot, I encountered a more heinous animal than the Koala. Just a few survivors came out alive from this bloodshed. I think we as a group need to revisit Camelot
May 21, 2010 22:19
  • BOBERT
Oh all right..on to Comealot....but only if I can be Merlin.
May 22, 2010 00:05
  • DODGER
Who’s going to play Queen Guinevere, Merlin?
Do we have any Ladies on here noble enough.

I’ll take Mordred.
Dodger.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be very careful.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code