Menu
Be very careful.
May 22, 2010 01:17
  • BOBERT
Dodger; We need to read your report on Gloomy before we can appoint a queen. Sir Larry qualifies, but he is still publicly denying his latent homosexuality. Of course he is much more forthcoming when we are in private, but that's a topic for an another time. Sorry darling.

Once you have vetted Gloomy, and we have appointed a King Arthur, we can select a queen. Larry has vouched for Dainty, although I get the feeling a service was provided for his endorsement. I can assure everyone, after viewing the pictures, that Yolanda would be a queen more than capable of keeping King Arthur's Excalibur out of the scabbard and in in great shape. Incidentally, Kiao has chosen the role of Royal fluffer, so she is out of contention for queen. We await your report Mordred.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 22, 2010 01:21
May 22, 2010 07:14
  • DODGER
Noble Merlin, I am still waiting for Gloomy to send me her CV, so until I receive that, making a decision as vital as that of appointing a Queen is beyond even me.
Merls, could you dust off that old crystal ball? You know the one, the one you scammed off the beggar at the fair in Canterbury last year. It was such a low act, but maybe it could come in useful now.
The part that does bother me however is Larry vouching for Dainty, not, I might add, Larry’s sexuality; Queen Guinevere will soon expose that, if in fact it is a problem..
Yolanda would, in my humble opinion, make a perfect Queen, but my conundrum is , she is married to my King and then has a toy boy (Lancelot) on the side.
What part for Rosco? Perhaps the court jester? As an American of lowly birth it may just suit him.

What we vitally need at this moment Merlin, are spells, lots of them, and potions by the bucket load.
Do you have the strength, in a Quixotic sort of way (sorry, wrong time frame) to continue?

Mordred.
May 22, 2010 16:22
  • BOBERT
Mordred.

Mordred; My crystal ball is at your disposal. However I have seen the future and I can assure you the ending is a happy one. And don't we all love that! Nothing more than a simple truth spell is required here. Queen Guinivere (AKA Yolanda) is pure of heart and chaste. Our king has nothing to fear from her. The treachery in the kingdom lies elsewhere. The truth spell will lure the treasonous, lecherous dog out of his lair and onto the jousting field. There, chivalry and heroism will prevail, as always. Long live the king.

Merlin
May 22, 2010 20:44
  • LARRYBOY
{Quote} Sir Lancemorethanalot pursues an unholy tryst with a commoner, while questing for our queen. Should the king be informed? Is this acceptable behaviour for a knight of the realm? Is he fit to remain at the round table? Is he to be trusted? I feel a joust is in order to decide. Who will defend the queens honour and expose Sir Lustalot?

I am having a bit of a problem finding my attire after my tryst on the roundtable. The queen loves me (according to my bio) so I know victory is at hand....mine! Gallahad has not yet been conceived yet from the nice lady in the woods. Before I come out, I await a reply from Camelots Constable, in helping me finding something suitable to wear. Merlin I bet that Crystal ball, can start great leaf fires like your greatest of grandsons to come ( Sherlock Holmes) magnifying glass. My hand shall be upon the cup!
May 22, 2010 22:40
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Gloomy, just a further word of warning; when traveling to Australia, always wear a hat.
The Bears don’t like hats.

Thanks a lot for advising me. Dodger, since you call me back, I am here now. So, what I gonna do? Oh...better to finish the posts reading.
May 23, 2010 00:02
  • BOBERT
Gloomy; Wearing a hat is one way to protect yourself. A hat with eyes painted on the top is an even better one. However the best protection of all, failiing carrying a loaded gun, is to always carry an open can of beer. Dropbear's hate the smell of beer! I can say with absolute honesty, I have NEVER been attacked by Drobears when carrying an open can of beer.
May 23, 2010 05:42
  • DODGER
An English friend of mine, while on holiday in Australia was once attacked by a Dropbear.
They rushed him to hospital were he underwent hours of surgery.
When he finally regained conciseness after a drug induced coma, his first words to me were; and I remember it too this day, were, “G’day Mate”. It sent a chill down my spine.
He wasn’t wearing a hat either. What a fool.
Dodger.

May 23, 2010 19:56
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Okay, I would bring me some hats and beers when I step my feet on the land of Oceanian countries. Hope that no one would rush me to police station for seeing me with open beer can in hand. Carrying a gun is not achievable since I have trouble with noise db. Human should better learn more about such animal taboo.
May 23, 2010 22:46
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I read this terrible news today, Spanish bullfighter Jose Tomas lies on the ground after being gored by a bull in Aguascalientes, Mexic. The bull gored Tomas in the groin and hoisted him into the air, causing major blood loss.

May 23, 2010 22:50
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
The acclaimed Spanish matador undergoes three hours of surgery after being gored in the groin by a half-ton bull at an arena in Aguascalientes, Mexico. He is expected to survive. and the bull was killed afterward.

Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be very careful.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code