Menu
Be very careful.
May 23, 2010 23:42
  • BOBERT
Yes, terrible news indeed. So sad that he survived and the bull was killed! Would have been much better the other way around.
May 24, 2010 00:17
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Oh... Bob. He will not play with bull any more.
Why bull-fighting is so popular in Spain? Scaring...
May 24, 2010 15:20
  • MARRIE
It's no surprise to see coyote or bobcat in the public field or in ur backyard if u live in the suburbs. So we shall take field trip in group to avoid being attacked. However, coyote or bobcat are shy wildlife when they are in noisy and crowded enviroment.
May 24, 2010 15:28
  • BOBERT
Gloomy; You make a good point. The score is one all.

Bull fighting is an anachronism which panders to the machismo, vanity, arrogance and total lack of empathy of some Latinos. All society's have had blood sports, some still do, but thankfully most have moved on. In my opinion, bull fighting is particularly vile because it is such a mismatch where the sole purpose is to grandstand like a strutting peacock at the expense of a terrified dumb animal.
May 24, 2010 18:19
  • DAINTY
What's scary is Bob's avatar, I have a phobia of rats tails and I hope Bob doesn't have a ponytail as my second worst phobia are men with long hair.

Anyway back to the topic....In Pamplona, Spain, bulls are released to stampede through the winding streets. Fuelled by alcohol participants would sprint alongside the bulls while attempting to dodge their horns. There has been deaths and casualties yet these idiots would rather test their bravado than their life, seriously I have no sympathy for those who are hurt or killed, they literally asked for it.
May 24, 2010 19:10
  • BOBERT
Dainty; I have waist length hair which I often wear as a long ponytail. It's a bit greasy but it matches my Zapata moustache. I wear lots of gold jewelery and alwasy unbutton my shirt to expose my ample chest hair. I also have an ear stud and one long fingernail which I use to clean my ears. I could post a picture, but I know you would swoon.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 24, 2010 20:08
May 24, 2010 22:57
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Gloomy; You make a good point. The score is one all.
In my opinion, bull fighting is particularly vile because it is such a mismatch where the sole purpose is to grandstand like a strutting peacock at the expense of a terrified dumb animal.

Good Point, Bob. Bull-fighting as well as other blood sports should be abolished. Most people, in my opinion, would vote for this idea. But anyhow, no one of these sport officials can hear it...
May 24, 2010 23:09
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAINTY

What's scary is Bob's avatar, I have a phobia of rats tails and I hope Bob doesn't have a ponytail as my second worst phobia are men with long hair.

I hate rats too, Dainty. Huh.. about man with long hair,,, I suspect whether they want to look cool or just want to be such artists-like...
May 24, 2010 23:46
  • BOBERT
Just to prove I am a true gentleman, I will swap my rats avatar for something more appealing.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 24, 2010 23:52
May 25, 2010 00:23
  • DODGER
Bob, I’m sure Dainty would love to see the real you.
Do you still have the shot of you rescuing the cat from the tree.
Dodger.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be very careful.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code