Menu
pudong to yuhuan county,zhejiang
May 22, 2010 09:15
  • ANKUR
m travelling to China on 3rd of june.will be landing at 8pm..the thing is i need to travel to yuhuan county,Zhejiang province after landing in Pudong and i m not able to find any information regarding it on the internet

waiting for ur reply
regards
ankur gupta
May 22, 2010 13:30
  • ELLYSE
There is a bus from Shanghai main long-distance bus station to Yuhuan at 2100, fare 160 RMB. However I don't think you'll be in time to catch this bus as you still need time to get out of the airport etc. It would be better to stay overnight in Shanghai, then catch the earliest departure next morning, at 0930.
If you have any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Ankur) in the subject line.
May 23, 2010 03:51
GUEST42181 is there any alternate way like if i go to ningbo first then take a bus from there...cuz i think there will be many buses from ningbo to yuhuan county or going to haungzhu then to yuhuan or yiwu to yuhuan...suggest me the best way pls..
May 26, 2010 19:13
  • ELLYSE
Even if there are, they won't run so late at night. By the time you get to Hangzhou or Ningbo by long-distance bus it would be close to midnight, or even past midnight. Have you considered that? It won't get you to Yuhuan any faster, and it would be more troublesome than waiting for the bus the next morning.
If you have any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Ankur) in the subject line.
May 27, 2010 02:55
GUEST68237 thanks for the reply

my friend told me to pick up the taxi from the airport to the shanghai south railway station and from the take the train to the wenling station and he wil pick me from there...
i just want to know..will there be trains running at night from shanghai to the wenling station..

waiting for ur reply
regards
May 27, 2010 03:21
  • ELLYSE
Please do not spam, thank you. :)
No, there aren't any trains running so late. The latest train running from Shanghai main or South train stations to Wenling is at 1633, far too early for you.
Nov 16, 2011 05:41
GUEST42060 Dear Ellyse,
What is the address of the Shanghai main long-distance bus station??

Nov 16, 2011 19:45
GUEST2468
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST42060

Dear Ellyse,
What is the address of the Shanghai main long-distance bus station??

Can you tell me where you are going to? Shanghai has several bus stations.
Nov 18, 2011 05:08
GUEST42333 I am going to Yuhuan.
But I went to the Bus station close to Shanghai Railwail Satation and the earliest bus to Yuhuan it's at 12 noon... So arrive around 6pm, too late to see a factory!!!
* From which Bus Station I could find a bus Shanghai to Yuhuan at 9:30am
Nov 18, 2011 07:32
GUEST23164 Dear Ellyse,
Do you know if there is a bus to Yuhuan at 9:30am from Shanghai??
What Bus station I need to go to buy the ticket??

I went to the Bus station next to the Shanghai Railway Station and the earliest bus is at 12 noon.... that it's too late because arrive only at 6pm

--
Best regards
Jaime Marcelo
Nov 18, 2011 19:59
GUEST2478
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23164 View Post

Dear Ellyse,
Do you know if there is a bus to Yuhuan at 9:30am from Shanghai??
What Bus station I need to go to buy the ticket??

I went to the Bus station next to the Shanghai Railway Station and the earliest bus is at 12 noon.... that it's too late because arrive only at 6pm

--[huanhan...

I noticed that there was a bus to Yuhuan at 09:30 from Shanghai Long Distance Bus Terminus located at the north square of the railway station. I suggest you contact the bus terminus to confirm it.

If not, you can take fast D train from Shanghai to Ningbo and then take long distance bus to Yuhuan.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: pudong to yuhuan county,zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code