Menu
pudong to yuhuan county,zhejiang
Dec 6, 2011 10:46
GUESTPARESH i am reaching pudong at 2 in the afternoon and from there i want to go to yuhuan,can you guide me from where i take bus or train and how much time that will take
Dec 6, 2011 20:20
GUEST67789
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPARESH

i am reaching pudong at 2 in the afternoon and from there i want to go to yuhuan,can you guide me from where i take bus or train and how much time that will take

Get to Shanghai Long Distance Passenger Transport Terminus (Shanghai Chang Tu Ke Yun Zong Zhan) to take long distance bus.

Bus schedule: 09:30 12:00 14:50 17:30 22:10
Fare: CNY 162

How to go there: take subway line 2 to Shijidadao and change subway line 4 to Shanghai Railway Station. Then walk to the North Square and you will find the bus station.
Oct 23, 2013 05:32
GUESTVIKAS Dear Ellyse,

I want go shanghai pudong airport to chunen town, yuhuan county, taizhou city, zhejiang by train/ bus.
Please tell me witch time i will land shanghi and how i will go .

vikas, india
gmail.com|vikas336699
Oct 23, 2013 20:14
GUEST7904
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVIKAS

Dear Ellyse,

I want go shanghai pudong airport to chunen town, yuhuan county, taizhou city, zhejiang by train/ bus.
Please tell me witch time i will land shanghi and how i will go .

vikas, india
gmail.com|vikas336699

You can take bus from Shanghai Long Distance Bus Terminal loated very near to the North Square of the railway station to Yuhuan directly. It departs at 12:00, 15:30 and 20:20 and costs CNY 170 per ticket.

Where are you exactly heading for in Chumen Town? There are buses from Yuhuan to Chumen but I don't know where exactly you are going to.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: pudong to yuhuan county,zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code