Menu
Jilin University Medical Education & Changchun City
Jun 10, 2010 00:08
  • ELLYSE
Yes, I'm curious why you didn't pick some other more renowned university?
Jun 10, 2010 03:33
  • GODBLESSALL
Definitely I did try to find some Universities in Beijing and Shanghai. Since childhood, other than these two cities I have not heard any cities in China. May be my geographical knowledge has been poor. I was not aware about the Chinese government scholarship which was basically ended in Jan-Feb. I don't want to loose one more year waiting for scholarship. Studying in these high profile universities need a lot of resources and funds.

Although tuition fee is similar to other 2nd tier universities, the cost of living esp accommodation and perhaps, food, is very high and not affordable. More so, only a few universities like Fudan etc. has postgraduate courses in English. It is almost next to impossible to learn fluent Chinese in 3 year while studying in English medium.

Therefore I opted for different universities other than those cities!!
Jun 10, 2010 04:33
  • ELLYSE
You're going for postgraduate??
Jun 10, 2010 11:52
  • GODBLESSALL
Yes you are right! I am a doc who wanted to pursue PG course in China. Looks like I am late for scholarship (Chinese govt.). Thus I wanted to study in China for 3 years. Let us hope that god will help to end this search for university in China.
Jul 24, 2010 07:07
GUEST19154 Are you coming to Changchun Did you find the university?
Apr 22, 2012 03:46
GUEST92176 im doing my mbbs here in china and i would like to do post graduate in cardiology at jilin university after im done , its taugtht in english too? and what is th duration for master in cardiology, i really like to do tht after my mbbs
Aug 12, 2012 01:39
  • GODBLESSALL
Yes, I am at Jilin university. It's my last year of post graduation.
Cardiology is good here. There are some international cardiology students also. They are doing pretty good with hospital practice and research. It's in English medium with 3 years duration. Hope that helps..good luck.
Dec 8, 2012 06:14
GUESTCACHE Hi its my 12th day in Jilin University and i would like to share my experience. Yesterday i bought a lenovo laptop 15 520gb hd 2gb ram, its cost me 3700 RMB. I think bring it form ur onw home coz more barking should be done over here.

Cache
gmail.com|graj1221
Jun 18, 2013 03:56
GUEST15518 Hi,

I would like to join in Jilin university for MBBS as some of my friends suggested it is good .but i don't know how to approach. and I don't know how to come there is there any agencies who can sent me there .
Apr 4, 2014 02:33
GUEST09929 email me : cachenepal.com|info

I am not company, just in jilin University passing time :)
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Jilin University Medical Education & Changchun City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code