Menu
travel between Guangzhou and Foshan City
May 24, 2010 13:25
  • PJRATTIGAN
I will be arriving late one evening, around 10:00 PM in Guangzhou Airport and need to make my way to Foshan City. What is the simpliest, most reliable transportation method between these two cities? I would consider a train and taxi...
Thank you
May 24, 2010 20:13
  • BILLCAI
Hi Prattigan,
Foshan is quite a big city, which place you are going to? it is a little late at 10:00pm, most of the taxi drivers won't go to Foshan at night, I suggest you to stay overnight in Guangzhou and then go to Foshan in the morning. If you need any help in Guangzhou, please give me a call: (+86) 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
May 26, 2010 18:58
  • ELLYSE
If you get out of immigration and baggage claim very efficiently, you might be able to catch the last bus from Guangzhou airport to Foshan at 2250. Bus leaves from outside door no.7 of the arrivals hall, fare 30 RMB, journey time 1.5 hours.
May 31, 2010 13:57
GUEST28134 Hello I will be in Guangzhou in July in Sahe but I will have to go to Foshan Furniture market for a whole day. Can anyone explain me how to go to Foshan and Sunde markets either by train or bus please. My email address is hotmail.com|sbhudookan Can you leace your phone number i can contact you. My name is Shezad and I am from Mauritius. Thanks in advance
Mar 29, 2011 01:54
GUESTHAZRAN does anyone know what is in Shunjingwan building, daling, shunde district, foshan city?
Mar 29, 2011 11:50
  • IVYSKY
yes,the address is 佛山顺德区大良近良路
Mar 29, 2011 11:58
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28134 View Post

Hello I will be in Guangzhou in July in Sahe but I will have to go to Foshan Furniture market for a whole day. Can anyone explain me how to go to Foshan and Sunde markets either by train or bus please. My email address is hotmail.com|sbhudookan Can you leace your phone number i can contact you. My name is Shezad and I am from Mauritius. Thanks...

Hi Shezad,

Welcome to foshan furniture market,you can take a bus at jiaokou bus station or kengkou bus station to foshan furniture market or you can take the guangfo metro to kuiqi road and take the 227 bus to foshan furniture market.any help you need,please contact me at gmail.com|ivyskychina

Best regards

ivy
Mar 29, 2011 12:56
GUESTHAZRAN what can i find in the shunjingwan building?
Mar 30, 2011 00:24
  • IVYSKY
you can discover building materials in shujinwan.but i suggest you come to Jihua si Road,chancheng district,foshan city.here are the biggest building materials market in guangdong.you can sourcing all kind of building materials in here.any help you need please feel free to contact me,gmail.com|ivyskychina

Best regards

IvySky
Mar 30, 2011 01:11
GUESTHAZRAN what is in the shunjingwan building?
Mar 31, 2011 06:26
  • IVYSKY
building materials
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: travel between Guangzhou and Foshan City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code