Menu
3 guys 1 apartment
May 30, 2010 06:05
  • LARRYBOY
Can 3 men take care of an apartment better than 3 women? Although women are naturally caring, men can be meticulous also.
May 30, 2010 11:39
  • LOKI
I would like to live at this apartment so the girls can take care of me.
May 30, 2010 20:42
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Never, Larry. Although I see you are meticulous enough, the other two are not likely or difficult to be caring just like you. Also, I don't think women are naturally caring...
May 30, 2010 21:36
  • COOLSPRINGS
When it comes to conventional females' jobs, male can do better like cooking, nursing, education...
May 31, 2010 00:45
  • BOBERT
Women have a much better aim than men, so I think 3 females would keep the toilet cleaner than 3 males.
May 31, 2010 18:20
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

Never, Larry. Although I see you are meticulous enough, the other two are not likely or difficult to be caring just like you. Also, I don't think women are naturally caring...
But Gloomy, women are caring when it comes to a crisis that outshines all other warfare known to man, and thats when It is a must that the toilet seat be left in the down position. I dont know if its bad planning on the womans part that she has to wait to the last minute, to relieve herself that she does not have the time to even think about putting the seat down . To me there is some caring there. BUT OH NO!!! THE GUY CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WOMAN PUTTING THE SEAT UP. It must be some one way girl rule. Now I am even more afraid to comment on the medicine cabinet!! LB
May 31, 2010 18:22
  • LOKI
yeah what he said,,,,,can i have a snack?
May 31, 2010 20:56
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Okay, Larry, about this, women have self-knowledge to handle well. By the way, this is not a problem if the room is resideed with girls only. Better to know that you guys, don't even try to break the girls rule.
May 31, 2010 21:20
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Women have a much better aim than men, so I think 3 females would keep the toilet cleaner than 3 males.

Really? Just heard from my female college classmates that it is no good to stay in a dorm or apartment with so many girls. You know, disputes or troubles occur almost everyday. They focus too much on penny things.

Reversely, men are more open minded. They don't care about those penny things too much.
May 31, 2010 21:23
  • MARRYMAX
Why not live with oppsite-sex people? I mean mixed-gender rooms. It is popular now.
May 31, 2010 21:45
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Really? Just heard from my female college classmates that it is no good to stay in a dorm or apartment with so many girls. You know, disputes or troubles occur almost everyday. They focus too much on penny things.

Reversely, men are more open minded. They don't care about those penny things too much.

Men can be "petty" as well. I think I would prefer to stay "in a dorm or apartment with so many girls". There might be more disagreements, but the scenery would more than make up for it.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 31, 2010 21:48
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 3 guys 1 apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code