Menu
3 guys 1 apartment
May 31, 2010 21:45
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Really? Just heard from my female college classmates that it is no good to stay in a dorm or apartment with so many girls. You know, disputes or troubles occur almost everyday. They focus too much on penny things.

Reversely, men are more open minded. They don't care about those penny things too much.

MARRYMAX, It depends. Girls can be as open minded, coorperative and determinable while men could be trivial, timid and indeterminable.
May 31, 2010 22:00
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

MARRYMAX, It depends. Girls can be as open minded, coorperative and determinable while men could be trivial, timid and indeterminable.

Marrie, if you know such girls, please inform of me as soon as you can. I'd like to make friends with them. If possible, I'd live in the same apartment with them if they permit.

Not one person told me that it is annoying to live with girls in a room. Of course, girls told me this.
Jun 1, 2010 00:36
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Men can be "petty" as well. I think I would prefer to stay "in a dorm or apartment with so many girls". There might be more disagreements, but the scenery would more than make up for it.

Bob, girls are getting far too noisy. Bravo if you think it is ok.
Jun 1, 2010 02:39
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

Bob, girls are getting far too noisy. Bravo if you think it is ok.

Gloomy; I can wear earplugs...but keep my eyes open.
Jun 1, 2010 06:05
  • LARRYBOY
Mans first priority in an apartment,, at all costs and whatever it takes "Keep the beer cold!!" and dont drink my last one. If a thief breaks into the house, then please take my girl first but not my last beer!!
Jun 1, 2010 15:35
  • BOBERT
Yet again I am denied access. The reasons escape me but enough is enough. Time to explore more welcoming opportunities. See you all again in the next life.
Jun 1, 2010 18:08
  • FARAH
Dont go away unsettled!!
Jun 1, 2010 18:12
  • LARRYBOY
Whoa,,!!!!!!
Jun 1, 2010 23:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Mans first priority in an apartment,, at all costs and whatever it takes "Keep the beer cold!!" and dont drink my last one. If a thief breaks into the house, then please take my girl first but not my last beer!!

WOW, Larry, Do you know they are not like your words. It is gone opposite with what you said and Bob's. You hurt your girl. >_<
Jun 1, 2010 23:21
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

It is no good to stay in a dorm or apartment with so many girls. You know, disputes or troubles occur almost everyday. They focus too much on penny things.
Reversely, men are more open minded. They don't care about those penny things too much.

How to say, , it depends, if girls live together in one dorm, with almost the same time or work schedule, they will have more trouble. On contray, if they depart the dorm differently, they probably can keep on well. Besides, there must be two of them who are very close in a dorm.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 3 guys 1 apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code