Menu
3 guys 1 apartment
Jun 6, 2010 06:06
  • LOKI
yeah you know why!!! Im no ordinary baby, but I do have an agenda. Pick me up and hold me CLOSE and then see if you dont slap me. hahaha. Dainty lets me hide my face when she picks me up!!
Jun 6, 2010 22:39
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Okay, I need authenticate from Dainty.so... better to be an ordinary baby that i will consider whether I can pick you up.
Jun 7, 2010 04:46
  • LARRYBOY
Sick little baby,,,anyway back to the thread. I think 3 guys cant feed themselves the right way if living together. eating only junk food and beer and soda. Potato chip sandwiches......Then again,,,Girls can eat a whole half gallon of icecream in one sitting.
Jun 7, 2010 15:26
  • DAINTY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

Okay, I need authenticate from Dainty.so... better to be an ordinary baby that i will consider whether I can pick you up.

You're safe to pick him up Gloomy, Loki's so considerate he puts a bag over his head with holes for eyes in case he scares the other babies or animals. hehe
Jun 7, 2010 22:36
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
really? Now, let me give you a hug, Loki.
Jun 7, 2010 22:41
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Sick little baby,,,anyway back to the thread. I think 3 guys cant feed themselves the right way if living together. eating only junk food and beer and soda. Potato chip sandwiches......Then again,,,Girls can eat a whole half gallon of icecream in one sitting.

Larry, why did you concern about this? Did you have experience of living with other guys? Tell the truth, I have lived with 7 girls once during my Summer jobs. Hard life as well if no one take care of the toilet.
Jun 7, 2010 23:13
  • JIMMYB
Glommysunday, I once lived with other 4 guys during my summer-part time job too. Unfortunately, I lost my wallet in the room. Everything was gone, including my ID card, debit card, student ID card and some cash too. Can you believe it? I remembered that I went out to wash my face and found out my wallet was gone after I got back in the room. Of course, no one admitted they did this. They were very silent while learning I lost my wallet.
Jun 8, 2010 17:59
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Larry, why did you concern about this? Did you have experience of living with other guys? Tell the truth, I have lived with 7 girls once during my Summer jobs. Hard life as well if no one take care of the toilet.

All I can say Gloomy if I was alot younger, for me to live with 7 girls would be a dream. BUT You must be a very strong willed woman that can withstand that kind of living conditions with 7 other girls. Living with one girl is enough!! If you put 50 men in the same room together,, pretty much they can get along with each other but to put 2 women in the same room with each other, is almost impossible, with out a quarrel happening. 7 GIRLS!!!! but at least the toilet seat will be down all the time!! Then you must worry about other girls wearing each others clothes, and make up and etc. Living with other guys they eat each others food or drink. They dont share clothes!! Toilet seat stays up or down,, it doesnt matter. When TV gets boring, and there are no fight matches or wrestling the guys like to go out and find 7 girls that live together and watch them fight., or watch the other guys girl friend.
Jun 8, 2010 21:55
  • LOKI
Quote:

really? Now, let me give you a hug, Loki.
, That paper bag is still not going to stop you from slapping me. I still have hands. Dainty does not try to fight me off when she picks me up, so now she is not a challenge.
Jun 8, 2010 22:52
  • MARRIE
<<Then you must worry about other girls wearing each others clothes, and make up and etc. Living with other guys they eat each others food or drink. They dont share clothes!! >>

LB, life isn't that leisurable, is it. On the contrary, we are searching for what others are thinking and wondering if there is poison put into my food...haha..just kidding..
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 3 guys 1 apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code