Menu
'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Jun 22, 2010 21:13
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

It was a matter of time before :Loki crawled out of his hole in the ground. Such an evil little baby!! I should of ignored him when he was crawling around my back yard,,,,,, Be careful Gloomy not to get too close to him. Those little hands are more than baby hands!!

Larry, you are right, Loki seems like a naughty, but curious baby, it's wise to keep him at arm's length, but keep in the way. It was you who lay closest to his heart, Loki who loomed as the star in her limited heaven.
Jun 22, 2010 21:18
  • MARRYMAX
This thread has gone far away from its original track. Talking about skipping the queue, I've seen this many times. It's true that those people are shallow and selfish. But I think that SOMEBODY should stand out and stop these guys skipping queues.

My experience: a guy who was trying to skip the queue to buy the train tickets was scolded by other people who were queuing. His face was blushing and then he started to queue. The staff at the train office also did a good job. Once he skipped the queue to buy the ticket, the staff just said that there was no ticket for those who jumped the queue.

I guess that people who queue for entering the pavilions must be angry. They should let the staff know their anger and ask them to stop those guys who pretened to be fake disabled.
Jul 5, 2010 05:49
  • LOKI
Gloomy your the best!! with you I will behave myself, but whatever you do dont let me get too close to Marrymax,,my hands should not be underestimated!!
Jul 7, 2010 22:44
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

Gloomy your the best!! with you I will behave myself, but whatever you do dont let me get too close to Marrymax,,my hands should not be underestimated!!

Loki, just behave yourself when you see me. Otherwise you will be confronted with serious consequence. I will slap your ass to teach you how to to a good boy. Gloomy won't stop me doing this.
Jul 9, 2010 05:45
  • LOKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Loki, just behave yourself when you see me. Otherwise you will be confronted with serious consequence. I will slap your ass to teach you how to to a good boy. Gloomy won't stop me doing this.

MarryMax!!! are you trying to steal me away from Gloomy? Your threat of a good spanking excites me. If you follow through with this invitation, then I will be yours! Then and only then I will be a good boy to you.
Jul 9, 2010 21:07
  • LARRYBOY
Marrymax Dont encourage Loki, he feeds on being able to twist anyones replys especially from women. You can not win with him. I seen him argue with soda machine for no apparent reason. He has already deceived you. As with Gloomy and me he will follow your posts,, and torment you!! He was cast down from heaven for a reason.
Jul 10, 2010 07:31
  • LOKI
Excuse me Uncle Larry but the soda machine asked me for exact change.
Jul 12, 2010 22:37
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Marrymax Dont encourage Loki, he feeds on being able to twist anyones replys especially from women. You can not win with him. I seen him argue with soda machine for no apparent reason. He has already deceived you. As with Gloomy and me he will follow your posts,, and torment you!! He was cast down from heaven for a reason.

Long time no see, Loki passes on his TORMENT to others...
BTW, we need to turn back to the Expo things. Larry. I would like take Loki there.
Jul 13, 2010 01:38
  • MARRYMAX
Larry, I am not a woman. I am a horrible man. If Loki is too naughty, I will give him some lessons and let him remember me forever. If I can not handle him, Gloomysunday can take very good care of him.
Jul 13, 2010 05:45
  • LARRYBOY
Marrymax, my most sincere apologies. sometimes at the spur of the moment I dont read a persons profile. Sorry again LB
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code