Menu
'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Jun 21, 2010 02:27
  • JIMMYB
Larry, they are full of hate just because they don't have cars. If they have one, the situation will have changed. BTW, the picture you posted is a bit horrible. Just several shopping carts in the dark and didn't see the gangs. Are they ghosts?
Jun 21, 2010 05:13
  • LARRYBOY
Jimmy the carts "are" the gangs as pictured!! Just using some twisted imagination . It must be boring for the carts to be painted all the same color. Jealousy is a strong emotion and left unchecked will devour ones soul. Next time I see a shopping cart hit a car here in my country, and the owner jumps out and says "Who did this? I will say some Chinese guy by the name of Jimmy B!! . He is a hardened Shopping cart criminal that only enjoys destroying paint jobs , just joking!! Too many Jimmys in the world to find you. If they do find you,,,, just say LarryBoy did it and we cover ourselves .
Jun 21, 2010 21:00
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

If they do find you,,,, just say LarryBoy did it and we cover ourselves .

Good idea, haha. And I just see many parents put their kids inside the shopping cart and then push the cart to wander in the supermarket. What if the shopping cart slip away from their parents?

Jun 21, 2010 21:02
  • JIMMYB
Another one:

Jun 21, 2010 21:59
  • ELLIOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

What if the shopping cart slip away from their parents?

At least the kids can be with their food. It is now an international phenomena.
Jun 22, 2010 20:30
  • LOKI
I like sitting in the childrens seat in the shopping cart so I can see the girl in front of me. I really never pay attention to the persons face. I like to pull what I can get my little hands on,,off the shelves. I was in the produce section and I watched a woman holding a bananna,, and thats when Uncle Larry pulled me away!!
Jun 22, 2010 20:31
  • LOKI
I think it was GloomySunday
Jun 22, 2010 20:38
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE View Post

Hi, Larry. The empolyees are usually put in place to string them up as soon as the customers leave them behind. The scene in the pic does occurs in the parking lots of huge shopping malls. And I did see a fat white man the other day push a cart that is intended to hit cars randomly. Some adults do act like naught children without caring parent...

Hi Marrie, I knew that was you looking at me in the parking lot, pushing the shopping carts,, and by the way... I am not Fat,,,,,and also speak for yourself when you say "WHITE" you need a little sunshine too Pasty girl!!
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Jun 22, 2010 20:46
Jun 22, 2010 20:45
  • LARRYBOY
It was a matter of time before :Loki crawled out of his hole in the ground. Such an evil little baby!! I should of ignored him when he was crawling around my back yard,,,,,, Be careful Gloomy not to get too close to him. Those little hands are more than baby hands!!
Jun 22, 2010 21:03
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Good idea, haha. And I just see many parents put their kids inside the shopping cart and then push the cart to wander in the supermarket. What if the shopping cart slip away from their parents?

I see alot of parents taking their kids to the store or market just to push them around until they go to sleep. Children are easy to entertain at that age. Jimmy Im sorry to hear you can not afford oil!! Come here to this country and you can get as much as you want from the oil spill in the gulf which is turning out to be an environmental disaster. So if you come here please help yourself.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code