Menu
What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Jun 9, 2010 21:22
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
China has already entered summer! It is getting hot and hot in major cities. For some people, they would not travel in summer due to the hot weather. However, you still can see backpackers and group visitors traveling between cities in China. They seem to enjoy their visit in summer.

Do you like traveling in summer? Where would you like to go in China at this time? And why do you go there?
Jun 9, 2010 23:27
GUESTADA The best choice for summer travelling in china is yunnan provice which its' most places are not hot in summer,just like in spring .And there are many beautiful sceneries.
Jun 10, 2010 02:03
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTADA

The best choice for summer travelling in china is yunnan provice which its' most places are not hot in summer,just like in spring .

Yes, that's why its capital, Kunming got the reputation of "Spring City". But I want to go to Fenghuang Ancient City, if possible.
Jun 10, 2010 03:10
GUEST59150 hello.! Wellcome to Qingdao. In summer Qingdao is not hot.
All four seasons in Qingdao are mild without extreme cold or hot temperatures.
Seafood should not be missed in Qingdao. Qingdao seafood has unique flavors, fresh and light, popular with tourists.
Qingdao is the home of Tsingtao beer. Tourists can enjoy its unique taste at its place of origin.

Jun 10, 2010 03:15
  • JIMMYB
I am dreaming of going to Tibet. I know it is best time to go there in summer. But I don't have time.
Jun 10, 2010 04:33
  • ELLYSE
Xinjiang province.
Jun 10, 2010 23:49
  • VOLKNAVOT
Hello,
I like China very much. But in summers, its difficult for me to travel...
Jun 11, 2010 01:27
  • BAKUI
I think somewhere in northeast China will be OK.
Jun 11, 2010 03:13
  • ANNA1
I don't know. I managed to travel to China this month. Where do you think I should go?
Jun 11, 2010 20:48
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by ANNA1

I don't know. I managed to travel to China this month. Where do you think I should go?

If this is your first time in China, I think you can start with some famous tourism cities, like Beijing, Xian, Shanghai,etc. Good luck.
Jun 13, 2010 18:05
  • MARRIE

Putuo Mountain, just off the coast of Zhejiang Province, is only a three-hour trip from Shanghai, but a world apart when it comes to its ability to offer the much missed commodity of nature. Putuo Mountain is a great natural getaway.

Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code