Menu
What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Jul 18, 2010 23:14
  • FRAUMAY
how about tibet? i plan to go tibet this end of july or early august! do hiking or overland travel there. i had found some friends from website to go there together to split the fee. if u wanna come, you may drop me a email
Jul 21, 2010 04:47
  • MIRAMAR
I may consider to go to Guangzhou for sure, as the locality of Guangzhou is just nearby Hong Kong, which mixed together the bite and sup for a long time, so, there are full of difference delicacies;choice;Dainty dishes all around Guangdong province. Also, as Asian game which held by Guangzhou will be grand open by Nov 12, 2010, the appearance of Guangzhou is entirety changed to be a modern city and become more cleanness, and humanity is amicable.

Besides that, Guangdong is the centralized light industries province; you may found thousands of business opportunity over there. Most of Japanese enterprise are located their factories in Panyu district also.
Jul 23, 2010 08:39
  • TAREEVA
I try to get off the beaten path a little. Away from crowds and obnoxious tourists. Most of my recent holidays have been focused around sailing and/or scuba diving.
1. Activities/Places to Explore
2. Not overrun by tourists
3. Cost
4. Ease of travel (I don't get a lot of vacation time so if I don't have to spend an entire day travelling on each end of my holiday it's a plus)
Jul 23, 2010 23:41
  • SERENAZHAN
to hot! i prefer to stay at home
Jul 26, 2010 01:35
  • BRETT
I am looking forward to a visit to the Qingdao Beer Festival around middle of August.
Jul 27, 2010 00:17
GUEST62071 Welcome to Chongqing !
:)
Jul 28, 2010 21:22
  • JANNY007
For me would be Yangshuo,convenient and not so hot,you can dig in the clean water anytime you want.
Aug 2, 2010 04:15
  • WALKER11
The place worth visiting during summers in China is Yunnan Province. This is because, even in peak summers, this place has a cool weather just like spring time. The natural beauty of this place is what makes Yunnan Province one of the most visited places in China.
Aug 2, 2010 22:04
  • FZBLYY
hello, I wanna travel with my friend ,but at first we need prepare enough money for it . hope we can make our dreams come ture .hehh . maybe at our wedding day !
Aug 5, 2010 11:02
  • SIMONHRB
Somewhere off the beaten track would be my choice. Somewhere scenic and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The volcanic fields and lakes of WuDalianchi, Heilongjiang, spring to mind. A great getaway for a few days.
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code