Menu
Body art or eroticism?
Jun 10, 2010 03:11
  • JIMMYB
Some photography enthusiasts, with three beautiful models, came to a tourist spot in Xinmi, Henan Province to shoot nude pictures. However, they didn’t successfully finish shooting pictures. At the beginning, some villagers from a village nearby came to see the nude model. Some even shot pictures with their cellphones. After a while, their wives knew this and went there to drag their husbands back home. These women cursed at the nude model and said “it is erotic and the girl is shameless”.

However, their husbands didn’t think so. One man said that it was BODY ART. Later, several men came and drew the nude model and photography enthusiasts away. An old man even struck the nude model with a tree branch.

Actually, it is not the first time that the nude model has appeared there. In 2008, a photography contest was held there. Similarly, the models were all naked. Surprisingly, some male villagers even followed the photographers to see the nude models till the end of the contest.

Due to this contest, some women quarreled with their husbands and family conflicts occurred frequently. Every time the husband gets back home late, the wife mocks at him and says” where have you been to see the nude models?”

What is BODY ART? How can you distinguish BODY ART from EROTICISM?

Well, I remember clearly a sentence said by one of my friends who is also a photography enthusiast. In early time, he had used the film camera for 3-4 years. Last year, he started to use DSLR. He said: “it is not all men can understand BODY ART and take wonderful pictures. For most people, they don’t know BODY ART. They just take nude pictures.”
Jun 10, 2010 04:31
  • BAKUI
I do not think Chinese are open enough to accept nude body in public.
Jun 10, 2010 04:53
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKUI

I do not think Chinese are open enough to accept nude body in public.

Exactly! Those who show nude body in public are recognized as insane people.
Jun 10, 2010 05:53
  • LARRYBOY
Jimmy pictures are everything,, show the photos
Jun 10, 2010 20:30
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Jimmy pictures are everything,, show the photos

Don't you believe what I said is true? Or you are just the one who comes from that village? I am hesitating to upload the photos. Otherwise, some of guys here will have trouble like the villagers. Their GF/wives will turn off or break the laptop or computer so that they won't see the photos
Jun 10, 2010 20:31
  • JIMMYB
PS: Cast your vote to see how many guys agree that I should upload the photos. Then we will know how many villagers are here.
Jun 11, 2010 04:49
  • LARRYBOY
Thankyou Jimmy, your temper just proved you do not have a sense of humor and can not be joked with. Sorry to set you off!! I believe you have photos,,,but lighten up a little and smile. Come join the villagers,, you might just find a girlfriend or wife. We have plenty of photos here,, but we welcome more! Best LB
Jun 12, 2010 20:42
  • JIMMYB
Larry, I do have a sense of humor. You just don't find it out. Probably, it is because I am a Chinese and you are a foreigner.

Here is a photo. You can see the girl sitting on a rock and a man who holds a tree branch to drive her away. Those "photographers" are pressing the shutter to take pictures.

Last edited by JIMMYB: Jun 12, 2010 20:43
Jun 12, 2010 22:36
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Here is a photo. You can see the girl sitting on a rock and a man who holds a tree branch to drive her away. Those "photographers" are pressing the shutter to take pictures.

Great artist she is. Look, she never minds when others are doing aside.
The villagers may overact their interest.

Jun 13, 2010 05:47
  • LARRYBOY
your right Gloomy look at those villagers. It must be a first time they seen a nude girl
Jun 13, 2010 20:39
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Haha. It is obvious. Maybe Chinese are still fame-headed.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Body art or eroticism?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code