Menu
What do you think about Chinese 3S ladies?
Jun 16, 2010 22:00
  • BL2022
Here, 3S referred to single, seventies (most 3S ladies are born in seventies) and stuck (they are stuck in getting married). Nowadays, there are more and more 3S ladies in China. Most of them are well educated, independent and have a good job but have problems in getting married. People say that they are stuck just because their standards for husbands are too high. What is your opinion about this group of people? If you are a guy, would you prefer a 3S lady who is mature and independent or would you rather prefer a girl who is younger?
Jun 16, 2010 22:25
  • MARRYMAX
Sorry, I was born in 1980s. I am too young to marry such a girl. It is understandable that they have high requirements toward their future husbands. See, they themselves are successful so that they won't find an ordinary man to be their husband.
Jun 17, 2010 01:51
  • BAKUI
I recently watched a TV series telling the story of a 3S lady. She is a normal woman with a common career. She gets stuck because she has been waiting for the one whom she loves and who loves her. Is this requirement high? I don’t think so. But she is stuck there. Sometimes their requirements are not high, just the right one do not show up.
Jun 17, 2010 21:36
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKUI

I recently watched a TV series telling the story of a 3S lady. She is a normal woman with a common career. She gets stuck because she has been waiting for the one whom she loves and who loves her. Is this requirement high? I don’t think so. But she is stuck there. Sometimes their requirements are not high, just the right one do not show up.

As a 3S lady, the requirment of findind one whom she loves and who loves her is really high. It's the tragedy.
Jun 17, 2010 21:40
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Sorry, I was born in 1980s. I am too young to marry such a girl. It is understandable that they have high requirements toward their future husbands. See, they themselves are successful so that they won't find an ordinary man to be their husband.

So you think it is better to have no husband than have an ordinary husband?
Jun 24, 2010 03:27
GUESTJUST
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

So you think it is better to have no husband than have an ordinary husband?

it 's not a bad thing to have an ordinary husband. At least the wont have affairs with other women.
Jun 25, 2010 21:05
  • ROVER
I like them, thet are independent and mature. one important thing, they are problem-solver, the innocent are troubler-maker.
Jun 25, 2010 21:10
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJUST

it 's not a bad thing to have an ordinary husband. At least the wont have affairs with other women.

Why an ordinary husband won't have affairs??? They are men. It's said all men are lust for women.
Jun 25, 2010 21:16
  • BAKUI
Quote:

As a 3S lady, the requirment of findind one whom she loves and who loves her is really high. It's the tragedy.

I feel so sad for them. Seems everything has a time limit .
Jun 26, 2010 21:52
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Why an ordinary husband won't have affairs??? They are men. It's said all men are lust for women.

Men lust for women? What about women?
Jun 27, 2010 02:22
  • LAUGH
Quote:

funny, who told you this? I do prefer to believe that every one is equal in this AFFAIR matter. There is no such thing as absolute certainty.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think about Chinese 3S ladies?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code