Menu
Dating with Multimillionaires
Jun 26, 2010 22:39
  • MARRIE
an ugly face with bad omen

Jun 27, 2010 02:15
  • LAUGH
Well , MARRIE how to say, ,Better to Believe the worst, and be pleasantly surprised, than to be optimistic and learn the worst. Do you believe in it? Few people are willing to take risk in their life. It is Chinese traditional and part of Culture indeed. But the 'Blood type O' saying is overstated. I think, it will happen to me either if I want to marry a girl in the near future.
Jun 27, 2010 03:36
  • NANCYMOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

As for face features that bring peace, wealth and bliss, Chinese has such superstitious that women and men with broad forehead, straight nose, round eyes, round chin, clear eyebrow have bliss and /or bring others bliss.

Besides, they concern much on lentigines and other beauty spot on the face. and Especially, a triangle ones in cheeks and chin, it is said to bring others bad luck. Also, finger mark has superstitious.
Jun 27, 2010 06:26
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

an ugly face with bad omen

This no different than a beautiful face. A beautiful face is more hypnotizing, so one must be careful and first look deeper in the persons soul than to believe in superstitions. Some of the most beautiful people in the world have a wide streak of ugliness within them. Those who are beautiful and corrupt know this knowledge and use it to their advantage in gaining whatever they desire. ALL PEOPLE beautiful or not so pleasant looking can either be beautiful or ugly inside. So yes it is nonsense that people are judged by their outward appearance.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dating with Multimillionaires
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code