Menu
Who do you think will win the 2010 South Africa World Cup champion?
Jun 27, 2010 23:07
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
  3. 4 vote(s)
  4. 4 vote(s)
  5. 0 vote(s)
  6. 0 vote(s)
  7. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Perhaps, it is too cold in South Africa. Both the champion and the runner-up of 2006 World Cup couldn’t endure the extreme weather and already have been back to their countries. Also, the eight-finals have reached its halfway stage. Argentina, Germany, Ghana and Uruguay successfully advance to the round of 8. Brazil, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal, can they successfully enter the quarter-finals? Wish them all good luck!

The champion of 2010 World Cup will be born on July 12. Which team do you think will claim the champion? Have your say by casting a vote in this poll.
Jun 29, 2010 21:22
Portugal, Slovakia and Japan are out. During the quarter-finals, Brazil meets Netherlands. Uruguay fights Ghana. Spain and Paraguay compete for the semin-finals. And Argentina is with Germany.

Ghana surprises us deeply. It is the only African team that still plays at the World Cup. No matter they win or lose next game, they are the heros.
Jul 4, 2010 01:38
  • JIMMYB
4 votes to Spain? In the semi-finals, they will fight Germany. If they want to win the title, they should be well prepared. Germany has played excellently at this World Cup. They had brilliant victory in previous two games.

Fairly speaking, Spain also played well. Although they didn't beat their rivals with big scores, they were still in the form, especially their goal keeper.

I am expecting the battle between Germany and Spain. It might be fierce and exciting than the final match.
Jul 4, 2010 03:26
  • CARLOS
Funny how Dutch team have no votes at all. I personally think they do have the best possibilities to win the cup.

Well, Germany surprisingly have played more than well without Ballack, in fact Oezil have filled Ballack's place better than Ballack himself would have done.

Final match will be Ned - Ger. Impossiple to predict how it ends, but because I have been a fan of german football since 1972 - when Gerd Mueller scored 4 times in the European campionship tournament in Belgium - I say Germany wins 2 - 0.

Carlos
Jul 4, 2010 04:42
  • KEVIN0518
My vote to Germany. Now Spain and Germany are even. Unfortunately, a winner between them can adavance to the final. It is cruel to see these teams meet in the semi-finals. Germany seems to very smooth in its recent games. Don't know if they will be smooth while fight Spain.

Netherlands is uncrowned king. They are strong but still can't win the World Cup. For those four teams, Germany and Uruguay once won the World Cup. I guess that the other two teams (Netherlands and Spain) will do their best to win the games. If they could meet in the final, I guess that many people would feel happy no matter who wins the title finally because they both didn't win before.
Jul 5, 2010 10:21
GUESTALHASSA... thinking of the country to take the world cup,even if i can see ,i can feel that it that there is no other country than Netherlands.the Netherlands have prove to the world that they are also good as far as football is concern by succoring the big team like Brazil. I really think they are the best and they are going to take the world cup.
Jul 6, 2010 04:23
  • DREAMLIFE
Why not Uruguay? Netherlands, Uruguay, Germany and Spain. Three teams are from Europe and only Uruguay is from South America. I'd like to cast my vote to Uruguay. I believe that Uruguay will fight Europe successfully. Come on!
Jul 6, 2010 20:16
  • DREAMLIFE
I was wrong. Uruguay failed to win the game. Netherlands defeated Uruguay 3:2. What a pity! Now we are waiting the winner between Germany and Spain.

Anyway, the champion will be claimed by an European team no matter who it is.
Jul 6, 2010 20:57
  • ELLIOTT
Then, I have to vote for Spain that I owe it all to my roommate. If Spain lose the game, there would be trouble.
Jul 7, 2010 01:04
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

Then, I have to vote for Spain that I owe it all to my roommate. If Spain lose the game, there would be trouble.

What trouble? You will lose some money?

Three Argentina's fans ran nakedly on the street. However, they were caught by the police. They would be detained for 15 days. For the reason streaking, they just said that they bet that Argentina would defeat Germany. If Argentina lost, they would do streaking. Then they kept their promises and uploaded their naked pictures on the internet.
Jul 7, 2010 01:43
  • LAUGH
Haha, fans like that are respectable. Elliot, did you bet the same?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who do you think will win the 2010 South Africa World Cup champion?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code