Menu
Why are men so crazy about soccer?
Jun 29, 2010 02:21
  • FAERYGIRL
Gosh! I am going crazy now. Everyone around me is talking about the World Cup now. At home, my brother sits steadily in front of the TV and watches the games. Sometimes, I am waken up by his screams. In my office, my male colleagues chat about the World Cup so happily. Some of them even stay up at night to watch the games and then get back to work next day. Surprisingly, they are not sleepy during the working hours. They are toooo excited. Even those guys who look shy become talkative when talking about World Cup.

What’s wrong with these men? Are they gonna crazy? I am fed up with World Cup.
Jun 29, 2010 04:35
  • KEVIN0518
FAERYGIRL,

You don't understand why we men are crazy about soccer just like we don't understand why women are crazy about shopping. Men and women are different.
Jun 29, 2010 21:06
  • MARRYMAX
You are very funny FAERYGIRL. You are not a soccer fan so that you can not understand why they are so keen to watch World Cup.
Jul 4, 2010 13:52
  • CARLOS
The whole life is not soccer but soccer is the whole life.

An old italian wisdom...

Carlos
Jul 4, 2010 21:35
  • FAERYGIRL
Kevin, you hit the nail on the head. Soccer is men's favorite. We need to understand each other. Women can go shopping at any time they like. However, men have to wait four years for the World Cup.

Just let them enjoy the matches.
Last edited by FAERYGIRL: Jul 4, 2010 21:47
Jul 5, 2010 03:25
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
a felicitous comparison. See, there are men who have no interest in soccer at all. How about their life going on, be with beer, cigarette, gambling instead? Women even can go window shopping if they have time.
Jul 5, 2010 13:00
  • CARLOS
There are men who are not interested in soccer?

???

???

Carlos
Jul 6, 2010 23:07
  • NANCYMOON
It's not surprising to find men who have no interest in soccer. See the percentage among my classmates in college, only one of 5 boys in total, maybe it is abnormal in your city.
Jul 7, 2010 01:21
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by NANCYMOON

It's not surprising to find men who have no interest in soccer. See the percentage among my classmates in college, only one of 5 boys in total, maybe it is abnormal in your city.

Then, are there any female football fans in your class? Your colleage should build a women's football team.
Jul 7, 2010 03:17
  • CARLOS
Just kidding, Nancy. Of course there are people, even men who don't care about soccer.

... but wait until your college friends go to work, get married and have their own sofa beyond tv...

... oooh, it is sooo nice to lay on the sofa, eat chili-garlic-cucumber, drink a little beer and watch soccer from tv...

Carlos
Jul 7, 2010 20:52
  • ELLIOTT
Carlos, good description of your life.
Errrrrr. Nancy would envy you. Her friends must already own themselves TVs and sofa to enjoy soccer these days, because people like me are holding forth on this subject.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why are men so crazy about soccer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code