Menu
Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Aug 9, 2015 20:06
GUESTTUKKATA are you all short or supershort girls? less than 160 m tall or just 140 up to 155 m tall? i am a thai girl, and 160 m tall. i went to china twice and i have find that chinese men and girls there are generally very short and supershort people. a tall chinese, if any, is rare and the rarest. in thailand, there are a lof chinese immigrants, and most of them are short and supershort. chinese men of pure blood in my country thailand are generally shorter than me, and they are the tallest 160 m.

Yes, for asian girls in general, too much hairy men are ugly and dirty, not sexy at all.
Sep 9, 2015 09:23
GUEST44254 What ? chinese men aren't gentle ? for me I love their faces , I love a non hairy man ; most of my chinese friends are super funny & cute ..still I wanna marry a chinese man so badly !
Aug 11, 2017 11:48
GUEST68183 I'm a Chinese man who is quite open-minded, I don't have a race preference when it comes to marriage. There are beautiful and ugly people in every race. But I do have a preference when it comes to beauty, I find white girls to be more attractive to me, because most of them have a healthier way of living, they like exercising and bodybuilding. Anyone who likes to learn Chinese language or is looking for a boyfriend. I'm available here. add me on Skype: andywonderful2003.
Sep 3, 2021 07:45
GUEST18981 Caucasian is not a nationality. If you’re going to refer to his nationality then you should also refer to yours.
Page 10 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code