Menu
To look for a roommate or girlfriend?
Jul 6, 2010 02:51
  • CHERRY07
Haha, got this news from QQ.com.

A girl named Xiao Liu just graduated from college and found a job in Xi’an. “Expelled” from her school, currently she has nowhere to stay. Thus, she plans to find a roommate to share apartment rental. After a while, she found an ad on the website. She thought that the rental was reasonable and the location was ok. So she called the number and it was a boy who answered the phone.

The boy told her that he had some requirements for his future roommates. First, his roommate must be a girl. Second, she must cook food. Third, she can’t be a lazy girl because he needs her to do the housework. After listening to his requirements, Xiao Liu said told him that she had to think about it. Then the boy explained that he wasn’t a bad guy. He was just a bit lazy and could not cook. Thus, he wanted to find a female roommate to cook and share the housework together.

To my understanding, I think this guy is not looking for a roommate but a girlfriend. If you were Xiu Liu, will you share the apartment with that guy?
Jul 6, 2010 03:07
  • BL2022
He's looking for a servent, not roomates or GF. If he paid me back, maybe i'll think about it.
Jul 6, 2010 03:26
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

He's looking for a servent, not roomates or GF. If he paid me back, maybe i'll think about it.

Haha, he just wants to find a female as his free servant. Seriously, I guess that he has his own agenda. Maybe, he dreams that his roommate can turn to be his girlfriend.

His ad just tells others that he is SINGLE and he wants a girlfriend. A girlfriend is a free servant to him.
Jul 7, 2010 01:53
  • JIMMYB
That boy's requirements sound weird. Xiao Liu needn't think about it. Better find a female roommate than live with such a weird guy.
Last edited by JIMMYB: Jul 7, 2010 01:54
Jul 7, 2010 22:46
  • MARRYMAX
Haha, some single ladies will consider that boy's requirements because they are looking for a man too. A romance will happen if they share the apartment.
Jul 10, 2010 07:20
  • LOKI
Romance for me starts when I reach out to take hold of whats in front of me.
Jul 11, 2010 00:52
  • KEVIN0518
Why not put up an ad for looking for a girlfriend? His all problems can be solved.
Jul 12, 2010 02:35
  • FAERYGIRL
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Haha, some single ladies will consider that boy's requirements because they are looking for a man too. A romance will happen if they share the apartment.

Marrymax is right. A man in the house will make girls feel safe. For example, he can help you fix the broken lights, toilet etc. And a romance might happen in the house too.
Jul 12, 2010 06:15
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Faerygirl,, welcome back!! Its been a while. If there is nothing more romantic,, its a guy fixing a toilet. I will have to try that one next time I feel romantic. No more going out to expensive dinners or buying jewelry and high priced gifts. I will plan my steps carefully,, if fixing a toilet, can cause arrousal,, I can only imagine what would happen if I take out the trash!! Faerygirl girls like you are like a teasure and hard to come by. All joking aside,,you appreciate the little things in life and in that I wish to see more people these days that are like that. Nice to see you here on the Forum. Best regards Larry
Jul 12, 2010 06:17
  • TRINHWAH
who she???
Jul 12, 2010 19:24
  • COOLSPRINGS
From the guy's perspective, it's risky way to find a roommate/girl friend coz the girl who meet those requirements could have criminal background or was just from the jail. From the girl's perspective, do u think it's reasonable for a girl who just leaves school to take the risk to hang round with a stranger day and night.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To look for a roommate or girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code