Menu
Meaning of Traveling!
Jul 13, 2010 02:45
Traveling means a lot to me though I haven’t been to many places. Two years ago, I had a chance to cruise on the Yangtze River. To record my journey, I bought a digital camera. I still remembered how I was excited while viewing grand scenery along the river. No doubted, I took many beautiful pictures. This year, I went to Beijing and Mt. Jiuhuashan. Also, many beautiful pictures have been taken.

Traveling helps me realize what I really like, that is, taking pictures. After viewing other guys’ wonderful pictures, I’ve made up my mind that I will travel in these places and record amazing landscapes and my journey with the camera in my hands.

I love traveling because I can take beautiful pictures during my journey. That’s the meaning of traveling.

What’s the meaning of traveling to you?

Sunset on Mt.Jiuhuashan.

Jul 14, 2010 13:02
  • CARLOS
Meaning of traveling...

I think it is important for everyone to understand different cultures and I can´t imagine better way for it than traveling, meeting different people, seeing different places.

By the way, Lonely, your photo is extreme beautiful.

Carlos
Jul 14, 2010 23:16
Carlos,

Traveling is a good way of learning different cultures. I've watched many beautiful pictures of Tibet and I am attracted into Tibetan Buddhism, especially those monasteries. I am planning to visit Tibet some day.

I am introverted and don't like talking too much. During my journey, I seldom talk to other people, just use my camera to record people and their cultures. If you observe carefully, you will find beauty is everywhere. Some people my "engrave" the beauty in their minds. For me, I'll use my camera to record it.

I am so glad that you like my photo. Here is another one.

Jul 15, 2010 03:21
It is a good experience to explore a unknown places.

Lonelyjourney, a good name. Do you travel alone frequently?
Jul 15, 2010 10:17
  • CARLOS
"If you observe carefully, you will find beauty is everywhere."

Exactly, Lonely. I too prefer to talk less and feel more. Observing quietly gives so much if mind if open.

Here´s early morning in South-West Finland archipelago. It is about 4 am. I often get up very early at my cottage, cook coffee and go out to the cliff, sit, drink coffee and listen to .... nothing.

Carlos

Jul 15, 2010 20:36
  • ANGIE1314
Travelling even help me build new outlook on life, i love it!
Jul 16, 2010 09:29
  • CARLOS
I wonder where´s my photo gone...?? I did download it yesterday, I even tried if it opens and everything was ok...
Must try again...

Carlos
Jul 16, 2010 20:40
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

I wonder where´s my photo gone...?? I did download it yesterday, I even tried if it opens and everything was ok...
Must try again...

Carlos

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. There was something wrong with our internal system, but the problem has been solved at the first time. You can try now.
Jul 16, 2010 22:26
  • WUYUETIAN
Here is a song which is a life journey (travelling) poem.

I try to translate it from my understanding.

My favorite Priscilla Chan , the one who is able to deliver great emotions thru her unique expression in singing arts.

Lyrics of Night Flight

Looking back, drowned in the solitude of endless lights
Hiding in the cabin to say good night to you
Twinkling stars, gentle drizzle. to be alarmed early morning to rush another day
To another stop of journey with regrets and hopes
Tonight I say goodbye with the sinking heart
Like a dream with delicate and unexpected fancy

Along the journey , seeing life is becoming frivolous the way it is – a merciless joke
Escaping quietly...erasing calmly...
Even if starry night, the road forward has becoming bleak, bumpy and bending since
Since you have not been sighing but cherishing the days
With hope of LOVE being back again one day!

Last edited by WUYUETIAN: Jul 16, 2010 22:28
Jul 17, 2010 08:17
  • CARLOS
:=) Bygone, Christine. Accidents happen, you should hear about mine... ;=) (...won´t tell...)

Carlos
Jul 18, 2010 03:53
GUESTMATILDA
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Here´s early morning in South-West Finland archipelago. It is about 4 am. I often get up very early at my cottage, cook coffee and go out to the cliff, sit, drink coffee and listen to .... nothing.

Carlos

You are a man of strong will, native, poetical feeling. I never or hard to get up when sleepy in the early morning. Maybe... I... should have a view on the rising sun, which I seldom see. That's great, Carlos
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Meaning of Traveling!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code