Menu
He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Jul 20, 2010 09:33
  • SOPHIAW
I know i did a lot of things made him confused if i am the girl he is looking for.i do really love him.but i don`t know how ,i `m not a mind reader.and i `m pretty sure that he loved me.i could feel the connection bettween us.
Once i tried talking to him on qq,and he just ignored me ,and only responded several simple words after i wanna start a conversation.like ,yep,nope.and soon said good night .
i think that`s what i deserved.i have so much troubles to deal with .and i don`t know foreiners much,but i never treat him like a foreiner.
if i should move?or wait for him?
Jul 20, 2010 21:07
GUEST3640 SOPHIAW,

I guess that he is afraid of something. From your words, he is hiding from you. If you really love him, just be the one who takes the first step. Go and see him, tell him you have a crush on him and ask if he has the same feeling. If he has a crush on you, you should have a talk with him. Ask him what he is afraid of and why he hides from you.

I undertand that Chinese girls are traditional and shy. But it should be yourself to pursue your own happiness. If you try it, you will not regret even you lose.
Jul 21, 2010 08:32
  • SOPHIAW
i`m wondering if i was wrong to change myself for someone that i love.defnitely i could know the definition of love.i am also afraid of lots things.i think he is already making a final decision to let me far away from his world.i thought i was the one who likely to hurt someone .however,i want to change myself.i should be mature.

ok,i let him go.Where the girl who doesn`t afraid of anything?love really could make a smart girl being silly.
i can`t eat ,i can`t sleep ,i just couldn`t figure it out why he acted like that.

GUEST3640 thanks ur suggestion,you said sth right.i don`t really know.i become a coward.i ruined everything up.
Jul 21, 2010 09:32
  • SOPHIAW
i tried and it`s kind of time-wasting talk to him.he said what are you talking about. shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am stupid wasting so much time on him.
i am really happy right now.
Jul 21, 2010 22:26
  • CHERRY07
After reading your posts, I am feeling that it is only your wishful thinking. Love can make a smart girl silly. Right. It is said that all women who are in love with somebody are foolish. You have a crush on him but you ignore his feeling toward you. You said that you could feel that he also had the same feeling toward you. Actually, it is not like what you expect. He is trying to hide from you. This is an obvious signal---He has no feelings toward you. I think that you just guess or assume that he has feelings toward you.

Or another possibility is that he just played with you. And he finally realizes that you are very serious. That's why he pretended that he didn't know what you were talking about. He might be a PLAYBOY.

Don't torture yourself for the one who doesn't care about you. Be happy! You will meet your Mr. Right one day. Your Mr.Right is definitely better than this guy.
Jul 22, 2010 00:43
  • SOPHIAW
You got that right.i don`t know how to play with life,i`m taking seriously with everything.i don`t know why,but definately i am easy to get hurt.i am an idealist.
life is just my imagination,but sometimes i just want to feel it,then i i could write about sth.i want to write sth about love.haha
actually.i can`t tell the reality and imagination.
Jul 22, 2010 01:06
  • ONMYWAY
Just come here.

SOPHIAW, I recommend you to watch a movie called "He is just not that into you". I am pretty sure that you will learn something from that movie. Pay attention to their dialogues. You might learn men's tricks on how to play with girls.

Reviews on this movie:
http://www.powells.com/biblio/17-9781416909774-0

Last edited by ONMYWAY: Jul 22, 2010 01:17
Jul 22, 2010 03:02
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY

Just come here.

SOPHIAW, I recommend you to watch a movie called "He is just not that into you". I am pretty sure that you will learn something from that movie. Pay attention to their dialogues. You might learn men's tricks on how to play with girls.

Reviews on this movie:
http://www.powells.com/biblio/17-9781416909774-0

okay,why ?all do u think that i am a loser?i `m just live with full of imagination.i love that.however,most people think that i am silly.

I bet i will do the same thing next time,so i have to choice the right one to express my empty feelings.

Jul 22, 2010 04:27
  • ONMYWAY
SOPHIAW,

You misunderstood me. I didn't say you were a loser. That movie is nice. I've found that you are very sensitive too. Those who take relationship very seriously are good people. I hope that you will find your true lover very soon. Past is past. Don't give up on other good men just because you were hurt by a bad one.
Jul 22, 2010 05:33
  • SOPHIAW
i just watched it ! it`s not bad!thanks onmyway!
i know its all about my illusion!i`m trying hard to move on!i can do this!
Jul 25, 2010 00:42
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

i just watched it ! it`s not bad!thanks onmyway!
i know its all about my illusion!i`m trying hard to move on!i can do this!

I am happy that you like this movie. Did you pay attention to the dialogues? Anyway, just move on. Tomorrow is another day.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code