Menu
He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Jul 25, 2010 04:51
  • SOPHIAW
haha,that`s not matter to me any more.thanks onmyway!!!!
Aug 4, 2010 02:42
  • HERBEAT
After reading the postings here, I'm not quite sure you even loved the guy you mentioned or not.. To me, love is a feeling which wouldn't change for a long time. It won't change only because of some misunderstanding or a conversation or anything. Maybe the definations' different...
Aug 4, 2010 05:33
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

After reading the postings here, I'm not quite sure you even loved the guy you mentioned or not.. To me, love is a feeling which wouldn't change for a long time. It won't change only because of some misunderstanding or a conversation or anything. Maybe the definations' different...

Hey,this is the way i`m trying to forget him.i admit that i can`t forget him,i still feel terrible after a long time that he ignored me ,i hope he could live in a better life,i tell myself that i should move on,but it`s hard!i have never had the feeling that i could feel a strong connection with someone.
What i supposed to do?
Aug 5, 2010 00:00
  • HERBEAT
What do you suppose to do? Just ask yourself what you really want. You could either go for it and tell all your feelings to him. Or take the regret with you all lifelong...
Aug 5, 2010 01:42
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

What do you suppose to do? Just ask yourself what you really want. You could either go for it and tell all your feelings to him. Or take the regret with you all lifelong...

Thank u ,i know that it`s terrible that u would miss someone who means everything to u .i really love him and i want him.
Tell him?i tried.maybe he is afraid of sth,maybe he doesn`t love me back.
what i can do is letting him go.
Aug 12, 2010 21:01
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST3640 View Post

SOPHIAW,

I guess that he is afraid of something. From your words, he is hiding from you. If you really love him, just be the one who takes the first step. Go and see him, tell him you have a crush on him and ask if he has the same feeling. If he has a crush on you, you should have a talk with him. Ask him what he is afraid of and why he hi...

you are right.he has feelings on me.i asked him,and he said we have different paths in front of us and wants me to find the right ont.
i feel that he is my right one.like what i said ,love is complicated.
Aug 14, 2010 06:40
  • CRYSTALTAO
That's quite curious.
It seems that foreigners and Chinese have difficulties in reading each other.
Just read the post I made on this topic and how different were people's reactions about a seemingly "simple" situation --> http://www.lovelovechina.com/dating/stereotypes-about-chinese-girls-and-reality/

Anyway, one thing you mentioned in the beginning is true, SOPHIAW - "You are not mindreader" - so the only thing to do in order to resolve all doubts and sufferings is to talk - ask and get answers. And if he says that he does not understand what you are talking about - then this is over...
Aug 20, 2010 04:43
  • LARRYBOY
Sophia i dont want to sound insensitive but this has been going on since the end of July about this guy. You are a young girl who has been dominated by someone that doesnt love you. You are a prisoner by your own hand and the more you talk about this the more you will not for get. You are not married to him and HE has done you no wrong. Accept that he is not interested in you,, or you will be come obsessed,, which I think now you are!!! Im sure you must follow him and watch him. If anything scares a guy its a person like this. You must be very sad and miserable and I seen this many times with young people, going through the first stages of falling in love. After awhile sophia if you let it go,, then so will the pain leave,, but after a while Sophia, if you DONT let it go,, you will be forever trapped in your misery and you will continue to keep a flame of hope alive that isnt there with this male person. THEN later on as this thread progresses, IT WILL BE YOU that, has made others keep away from you,,because they dont want to get tied down in misery.
I am sure you are a very pretty girl and whether you know it or not there are other guys wanting to meet you,, but you have closed the whole world of opportunity,,because of someone that is not interested in you. YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH A STONE!!
HE is not doing this to you,,, you are doing this to you!! I hope you dont make yourself sick or have ill health because of this because Obsession, can lead to many dangers. I hope you are not following this guy around to where he works and shops and hangs out at, because of your infatuation. Obsession if not checked will turn into stalking,,Dont let that happen Sophia,,or you will have more trouble on your hands then you bargained for.
I can bet on it ,,as soon as you let this person go,, someone else will walk into your life and you will forget about this other guy who never cared.
It is you that are in control of your life and the decisions you make. Not some "STONE" .
I say this to you to move you forward and not to knock you down but try to wake you up.
Sophia dont drag this topic out for too long after a while no one will listen. Good luck to you,, Best and Sincere Regards,,,Larry
Aug 20, 2010 18:57
  • MARRIE
Larry's words sort of make sense but sound a little pessimistic that leads a young girl to dead end.

Sophia, just cheer up and there is a long path ahead of you and along the way u will meet lots of people and come across different experiences. At that time, when u look back, you would find it was not worth it. There are lots of fine things that are waiting for u to find and catch but it requires you to study then find out and friends and families assistance is necessary as well.

Cheers
Aug 20, 2010 20:31
  • LARRYBOY
Welcome back Marrie another has returned. My words may sound pessimistic, but being passive only puts a band aid on a broken heart. You know me well enough that I shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is,, and never sugar coat anything. Its like you said yourself time to move on. Good to have you back! Best LB
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code