Menu
He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Aug 20, 2010 22:20
GUEST96131 QQ chat room must be really boring
Aug 22, 2010 03:55
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Welcome back Marrie another has returned. My words may sound pessimistic, but being passive only puts a band aid on a broken heart. You know me well enough that I shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is,, and never sugar coat anything. Its like you said yourself time to move on. Good to have you back! Best LB

thanks larry,u said that right that i should move on ,he`s not interested in me .,which is more like my lust.but he do have a connection with me ,i know this by asking him.
i love that feeling when i`m with him, however.i`m ready to move on with no regrets.i could definitely find a better man.
Aug 22, 2010 04:24
GUESTFIONA As Chinese saying, feeling can be cultivated, that is real among many of my friends and their partners. Love at the first sight is not reliable at all. Find you another one, and hold him by your heart, then you can move on.
Aug 22, 2010 15:13
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Sophia, if I sound a little hard with my words ,, i say those things in a different perspective, to see it another way,, I mean no harm to you in what i say,, but i try to give my advice and my opinion what i have already experienced myself,,, something like an elder does with younger people. So please do not take what i say as harsh or out of context,, when you get to know me,, you will understand me more. I have slowed down alot to see lifes true colors,, but when i was alot younger I moved too fast and the colors were a blur and mixed together. No one can see anything clearly when moving very fast,, one will miss something. Thats all that I am trying to say,, by keeping things in perspective so no one floats away. haha. Moving too fast in a short life,,is not a good mix. Most of all dont let money be your master,, I know one must work for it, but one can discipline it also. Best to you Sophia,, Larry
Aug 22, 2010 22:04
  • SOPHIAW
larry,i agree with u ,i was trying to get everything in a short time,but it`s impossible.like what u said "NO one can see anything clearly when moving fast,one will miss sth.i think i have missed a lot.i should slow down.take a breath and learn how to keep the balance of my life.haha SLOW DOWN
Oct 8, 2010 08:01
  • SOPHIAW
Take a breath,my life is back!
haha,i was really stupid to love such a stone!
after 2 moths later,i`m glad that i could still be myself to open my heart and mind to embrace a new day!
i`m done with him and don`t care about him anymore!
thanks everyone here who gave me suggestions .i didn`t do anything crazy!thanks god!
Oct 8, 2010 09:01
  • HUISHAN
hum.........sorry to say that probably he has some one else, or some other targets.....
Oct 8, 2010 09:09
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07 View Post

After reading your posts, I am feeling that it is only your wishful thinking. Love can make a smart girl silly. Right. It is said that all women who are in love with somebody are foolish. You have a crush on him but you ignore his feeling toward you. You said that you could feel that he also had the same feeling toward you. Actually, it is not like...

I totally agee on this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2010 00:56
  • SOPHIAW
i don`t care about him anymore!we don`t even have any phsical contact!please relax!
i just had a crush on him,u all made me feelling scared!he knew i hadn`t any relationship yet!he is the one who is serious!
i will never take love as a drama!i have to meet my mr.right!if he is not,i have the patience to be alone to wait the right one!This is what i am!
i have to face my feelings before i move on ,i `m sure he has feelings toward me !i will never ask him what the reasons he left me alone,he cared about me ,i can felt it!it`s pointless to say if he has another girl or not,if he thinks he is great because he is an american ,god damn him,i would be glad to be the first one who kills him!i don`t care the race ,money,car,i care about what he is!i could find rational better anytime!i`m just responsible for myself!
IT`S OVER!
Oct 10, 2010 08:05
  • ATTA_BUTT
Good shot. He deserve for that.
God bless you.
IT`S OVER!
Then
IT`S OVER!

Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code