Menu
Throw a donkey from the sky?
Jul 21, 2010 03:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Do you know how to attract the tourists if you are the operator of a sand beach? Several local businessmen as well as the operators of a sand beach in Russia threw a donkey from the sky to amuse their customers on the beach. Don’t worry! They didn’t try to kill the donkey. The donkey was thrown with a parachute.

Apparently, this donkey didn’t get used to parachute jump. It was screaming loudly and the people on the beach were scared. A kid cried after seeing this scene. He asked his parents: “Why did they tie a donkey on a parachute and let him scream?”

Unfortunately, that donkey fell into the sea. He couldn’t swim so he seemed dying after being dragged back to the beach.

Jul 21, 2010 04:55
GUESTDSFSDF The screaming noise must be very very horrible
Jul 21, 2010 20:12
  • MARRYMAX
Who told them that a donkey could fly in the sky? The donkey was suffering from acrophobia. They could not risk the donkey's life to amuse their clients. The donkey was almost scared to death. Next time, just throw one of their men without parachute. I am sure that their clients will be amused a lot.
Jul 31, 2010 22:55
GUEST7238 Marry, throwing people off the plane is a good idea. Better start from the boss of that beach.
Aug 1, 2010 02:17
  • RAINDROP
A girl just wants to be noticed, that's why she dresses so strangely. For a beach, the Miss World pageant or a Bikini contest is advisable.
Aug 3, 2010 20:51
  • LARRYBOY
Throw a boss from the sky,, I call that Financial restructuring. That would be well worth an expensive ticket to view.
Aug 3, 2010 21:12
  • ELLIOTT
aha, Larryboy, I will pay for the tickets too though I am mean and stingy.
Aug 3, 2010 22:25
  • JIMMYB
No way. The boss may hire a body double to jump the plane. Where is he? Sitting on the beach, enjoying cool beer and served by hot girls.
Aug 8, 2010 04:16
  • ONMYWAY
All you guys needn’t worry about this donkey now. He has become a star. The Sun, (a newspaper) has bought it from its owner. Currently, he stays at the Kremlin. His fans even came to Moscow to see her. Forget to say, she is 17 years old now.

The donkey needn’t worry about being thrown again. Her life is taken by a special person. She can take a shower with shampoo as she wishes. Also, the servicemen trim her hooves, massage her and a special guy who knows donkey language will talk to her every day. She drinks purified water and enjoy special food. You can say, she is the luckiest donkey in the world.

And the Spurs, an England football team, has signed this donkey as their mascot. She will move to the England very soon. Of course, she will lead a very comfortable life in London.

Aug 8, 2010 23:00
  • CHERRY07
Nice. Next time, I want to be thrown out of the plane too. Then I will be famous. Maybe, I will be as lucky as this donkey.
Aug 9, 2010 06:34
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Who told them that a donkey could fly in the sky? The donkey was suffering from acrophobia. They could not risk the donkey's life to amuse their clients. The donkey was almost scared to death. Next time, just throw one of their men without parachute. I am sure that their clients will be amused a lot.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Throw a donkey from the sky?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code