Menu
Updated website
Aug 22, 2010 03:24
  • DAPHNEB
The same,,, DAVEC, I am planning to buy a good camera phone, that I may think of avoiding to buy a camera. it is more convenient and fit my lazy and forgetful personality.
Aug 24, 2010 05:01
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAPHNEB

The same,,, DAVEC, I am planning to buy a good camera phone, that I may think of avoiding to buy a camera. it is more convenient and fit my lazy and forgetful personality.

Then cellphones made by sonyericsson can meet your requirement. They look fashionable and the camera on the phone is always good. I have seen a 8 mega pixels camera phone. Is this one enough?
Aug 24, 2010 05:11
  • DAVEC
The phones are really for snapshots, cant compare their quality with that of a camera, and certainly not by pixels.
An 8MP phone will be same quality roughly as a 4MP compact. Quality is determined by size of the CCD that records the image and not really by the megapixel.
I have a 6MP DSLR, that would take much better images than that of a 20MP compact (if such a thing existed) because the sensor is larger, hence more info recorded. Plus of course lens, the lens on a phone really cant be that good and as it will be in a bag or pocket picking up dust and dirt, dont expect masterpieces.
Aug 25, 2010 01:17
Dave, thanks for your lesson on camera cellphone and DSLR. Now I can persuade my friend to buy a digital camera instead of a good camera cellphone. He asked me to recommend a good camera cellphone to him. I've already told him that a cellphone is just a cellphone. Don't expect it can substitute the camera. But he thinks that a camera cellphone is light and easy to carry.
Aug 26, 2010 12:07
  • CARLOS
I have Canon EOS 400D 10M with the basic efs 18-55 lense which is quite enough for me. My other camera is Nikon coolpix 12,2M. When travelling I use Canon, at work Nikon.

For me, as a complete amateur photographer cameras with full automatic functions are suitable.

I also have Nokia N95, which have a 5M camera. I think it is quite useless for photographing anything but something for quick need. Camera is slow and the photos are not sharp.

Carlos
Aug 30, 2010 21:22
EOS 400D? I just used EOS 350D, just equipped with efs 18-55 lense. It is totally different from digital camera.

Carlos, Nikon coolpix 12,2M? What type is it?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Updated website
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code