Menu
Do men love virgin?
Jul 25, 2010 05:14
  • SOPHIAW
Do all ur men love virgin?Would u mind ur girlfriend is not a virgin? Would you love ur girlfriend more if she is a virgin?
Jul 26, 2010 06:32
  • DAVEC
Of course men love virgins, nobody wants secondhand :)
Jul 26, 2010 20:32
Dave, do foreigners care about "virgin issue" very much? Once I read that Chinese men do care about virgin. Times are changing. Some Chinese men have changed their mind.

Everyone has his/her past. If you love her, you should accept her and her past. I know it is hard to do but it is worth trying.
Jul 27, 2010 01:47
GUESTDEREK But there is no way around it, it tells the whole story. There are people who said they do not like money but work so hard to get money.
Jul 27, 2010 09:49
  • DAVEC
I think men prefer a virgin, if a woman has 1 or 2 men before that is fine. But most men will avoid a woman who has many lovers before.

Sure if you love someone it shouldnt matter, but if there are many previous men then there are many memories and also if they have many, it wont make you feel confident it will work with you.
Jul 27, 2010 12:38
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I think men prefer a virgin, if a woman has 1 or 2 men before that is fine. But most men will avoid a woman who has many lovers before.

Sure if you love someone it shouldnt matter, but if there are many previous men then there are many memories and also if they have many, it wont make you feel confident it will work with you.

I believe what u said.Men love virgins!!!but they could hurt virgins at the same time.
Jul 29, 2010 17:33
  • GRIZ326
When people are 40+ years of age, they must leave the past behind. When a girl is very young, say less than 20 years old, virginity is important in evaluating her character. Once virginity is lost, there is no way for a man to truly evaluate his girl's (sexual) character other than long term observation.

It is a feather to be a woman's first lover; some men collect feathers.

Jul 31, 2010 22:10
GUESTLASSIE I appreciate what you said. Griz, do you think some men are stingy and they do not what to believe the stuff of long term observation no matter how their girl are trying hard.
Jul 31, 2010 22:33
  • SUNNYDREAM
Dave and Lonely,

For most of Chinese men, they do care about if their girls are virgin. As Dave said, nobody wants secondhand.

Lonely, you are an idealist. Maybe, some men hold the same idea like you. But they will change their mind when they find that you are not a virgin.

Women always get hurt when they are in love.
Aug 1, 2010 11:01
  • CARLOS
It is only talk. In real life there is no meaning whatsoever if a girl is a virgin or not. One, but not least reason is that girls lose their virginity in very young age nowadays.
In Helsinki, there is a statue of three blacksmiths. It is said that at the very moment a 17-yo woman (girl) passes it the blacksmiths start to forge.

Not one hit has come yet...

Carlos
Aug 1, 2010 11:02
  • CARLOS
The statue of three blacksmiths. (not for kids to see... )

Carlos

Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men love virgin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code