Menu
Do men love virgin?
Aug 1, 2010 11:05
  • CARLOS
Really, friends, I have drunk only coffee and apple juice...

...if a 17-yo virgin woman passes...

RoClas
Aug 1, 2010 22:21
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

girls lose their virginity in very young age nowadays.
In Helsinki, there is a statue of three blacksmiths. It is said that at the very moment a 17-yo woman (girl) passes it the blacksmiths start to forge.

Not one hit has come yet...
Carlos

So that is in Finland. I don't want to say Chinese girls are traditional, but the situation is not just that bad.
Aug 7, 2010 14:04
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

Do all ur men love virgin?Would u mind ur girlfriend is not a virgin? Would you love ur girlfriend more if she is a virgin?

i see you profile then i know you are girl.
If you really don`t know?
what i am telling you is, if all the men like virgen,you can make happy only one man with one vergin ,so no need to ask more people.one girl one virgen.
it is not like make happy 2 or more then 2 people with one apple.
so,if you are virgen it is good like evryone likes it. if not don be disopointed,
Because some times people dining at the same restaurant some of them eatng their lunch some of them brakefast.
so you may take your brakefast with some one who is eating his lunch at the same time............
It is sth like that
Aug 7, 2010 22:18
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

Because some times people dining at the same restaurant some of them eatng their lunch some of them brakefast.
so you may take your brakefast with some one who is eating his lunch at the same time............

Its point was perfect. I could not help nodding, OSMAN.
Aug 7, 2010 23:12
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

Its point was perfect. I could not help nodding, OSMAN.

,thanks,it is true
Aug 8, 2010 00:58
  • CHERRY07
OSMAN,

It should be virgin, not vergin or virgen. No offense,
Virgin, or chastity, is very important to women in ancient times. But it has changed in modern society since modern people become too open. Take Chinese college students for example, most of lovers think that cohabitation is very normal.

Whereas, there are some girls who still attach great importance to chastity. Some girls even break up with their boyfirends since they don't agree to have sex before getting married. You know what? Their boyfriends just mock that they are like the antiques. Some men usually use a very mean trick. They ask if their GF loves him. If she loves him, she should sleep with him. Then the girl is put into dilemma. And some bastards just dump their GF after they sleep with his GF.

In this case, girls are the weak side. No matter what they do, they will take the risk.
Aug 8, 2010 01:28
GUESTJEAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

They ask if their GF loves him. If she loves him, she should sleep with him. Then the girl is put into dilemma.
In this case, girls are the weak side. No matter what they do, they will take the risk.

I can't agree more, Cherry, but I don't think cohabitation before marriage is right.
for boys like you said above, I will also choose to break up with him. Never be cheated unless you think he is going to be your husband.

Aug 8, 2010 04:49
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJEAN

I can't agree more, Cherry, but I don't think cohabitation before marriage is right.
for boys like you said above, I will also choose to break up with him. Never be cheated unless you think he is going to be your husband.

if someone loves u ,he won`t let u do sth u don`t like.hahaha
i could have a sex with my love before marriage,but i have to make sure that he deserves my viginity.the first man doesn`t mean the only one anyway.
do girls love virgins?to be honest i don`t love virgin. why men love virgins ?that`s bacause they want pure and innocent girls.
that`a proved that women are the weak side.because we are just a part of men,while the men could mean everything to us!
Aug 8, 2010 23:11
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJEAN

I don't judge if it is right or wrong to cohabit together before marriage. It's up to them. If both sides agree to live together, that's fine. But girls need to think about it very carefully. As I said, girls are the weak side.

But, but, it is said that girls who are in love are blind and silly. Sigh, that's why they got hurt at last.
Aug 8, 2010 23:13
  • CHERRY07
Men love virgin because they enjoy the feeling of control. I am with SOPHIAW. If he loves you, he won't force you to do something you are not willing to do. If he does, then just leave as soon as you can.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men love virgin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code