Menu
Sunrise or sunset?
Jan 16, 2011 10:27
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

The function of shooting pictures on mobile phones is very limited no matter what pixels it has.

If you want to take some high-quality pictures, the mobile phone can not meet your requirements.

I am totally agreed with you,but you have a good camera and didn't take pictures of 31 Dec,2010. doesn't matter we already accepted your request about your urgent work. Any way thanks for your tips.
Jan 16, 2011 21:23
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I am totally agreed with you,but you have a good camera and didn't take pictures of 31 Dec,2010. doesn't matter we already accepted your request about your urgent work. Any way thanks for your tips.

Thanks for your understanding, Atta. I have been busy recently and I haven't fully matered how to use my camera. I can use it to take photos but I still need time to get familiar with its functions. Otherwise, it is no different from a digital camera.
Jan 16, 2011 21:55
  • HERBEAT
A good thing with the mobile camera is that you don't have to find some special time to take pics. You can even take pics on the way to work.
Jan 17, 2011 03:58
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

A good thing with the mobile camera is that you don't have to find some special time to take pics. You can even take pics on the way to work.

You are right, Herbeat. It is much more convenient than a DSLR. Some cellphone's cameras are as good as Digital camera.

My cellphone is just equipped with a 2 megapixel camera without automatic focus. It apparently can not satisfy me. So I bought a new DSLR
Jan 18, 2011 05:47
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Thanks for your understanding, Atta. I have been busy recently and I haven't fully matered how to use my camera. I can use it to take photos but I still need time to get familiar with its functions. Otherwise, it is no different from a digital camera.

You are welcome, LONELYJOURNEY, you can take your time to learn more about your new camera.
Jan 19, 2011 22:02
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

You are welcome, LONELYJOURNEY, you can take your time to learn more about your new camera.

Thank you, Atta. I promise that I will upload photos very soon.
Jan 20, 2011 04:55
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Thank you, Atta. I promise that I will upload photos very soon.

I shall wait.
Jan 21, 2011 22:18
  • PSYCHIATRIST
The sunset is drunken

Sunset is drunk and the heart is drunk

The drunken heart is burning with the fire of the sunset and the dream is coming true

Coming back to my story, moving back to my heart
Life searching for you

The romantic setting sun glowing redder and redder is your dimpled smile

I am close to you now…

By Jackie Chang

Jan 21, 2011 22:22
  • PSYCHIATRIST
The sunset has one more layer of meaning, which is helplessness, beauty of unperfect.

Jan 24, 2011 04:22
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHIATRIST

The sunset has one more layer of meaning, which is helplessness, beauty of unperfect.

Great! I like it.
Page 10 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sunrise or sunset?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code