Menu
Sunrise or sunset?
Jan 2, 2011 00:04
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

It's a pity, ATTA. I saw some amazing pictures in your profile page and thought they were all taken by yourself. It seems that you have been to some places in China. Who helped you shoot those pictures?

Or should you buy a camera to join me?

I learnt my God through defeated hope, Sun was raised without capturing, and sunset without capturing his picture, there was a rainy & cloudy weather in my city, but no one could get picture the last day of 2010.
Jan 2, 2011 21:34
Adobe Elements? I just think that Photoshop and Lightroom are necessities for photographers. Right now I am using Capture NX 2 (a software made by Nikon). PS and Lightroom are too expensive.

Gaffer, do you use Adobe products to improve your photos?
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Jan 2, 2011 21:41
Jan 2, 2011 21:40
To all of you,

I apologized that I did not take any photo of sunrise or sunset on Dec. 31. In the morning, I got up at 5:30 and took an early train back home since I had something urgent to deal with. It was 12:20 when I got back home. When it was done, I realized that I didn't carry my camera.

I am sorry to have disappointed all you guys.
Jan 3, 2011 03:23
  • GAFFER
I used to use a full version of Paint Shop Pro, but more recently moved on to Photoshop Elements 9. This is a stripped down version of Photoshop but which retains the features required by photographers. Apart from being very expensive I realised I would only ever scratch the surface of the full Photoshop. Having being accustomed to processing my own films and prints in a darkroom in the "good old days" I enjoy tinkering with digital images in PS Elements.
Jan 11, 2011 21:15
Haven't been here for a few days. Gaffer, I'll check how much Photoshop Elements costs in China to see if I can afford it.
Jan 12, 2011 22:14
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I am not a professional therefore no need to buy camera.

You do not have to be a pro. A camera can be used to record some unforgetable moments in your life.
Jan 13, 2011 05:44
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOXIAO

You do not have to be a pro. A camera can be used to record some unforgettable moments in your life.

I have lot of pictures for my record, but once I lost my camera, it is not in my interest to purchase new one. I save pictures by mobile if I need to capture some one.
Jan 13, 2011 22:53
  • HERBEAT
Haha, same here. Mobile is enough:-)
Jan 16, 2011 00:51
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Haha, same here. Mobile is enough:-)

Haha same to me. good.
Jan 16, 2011 01:15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I have lot of pictures for my record, but once I lost my camera, it is not in my interest to purchase new one. I save pictures by mobile if I need to capture some one.

The function of shooting pictures on mobile phones is very limited no matter what pixels it has.

If you want to take some high-quality pictures, the mobile phone can not meet your requirements.
Page 9 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sunrise or sunset?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code