Menu
Sunrise or sunset?
Aug 30, 2010 20:12
One more.

Nov 21, 2010 22:10
  • PSYCHIATRIST
I have no idea why a 12 year old boy in grade seven prefers sunset. Here is his writings the day before his birthday. It looks fantastic. I am prond of him.

A Summer Sunset on the Rocky Mountains

One of the most sense-tingling scenes in the world is a summer sunset taking place on the Rocky Mountains. The scarlet sun creates beautiful, mellow twilight on the sky, which is reflected off the calm pacific Ocean. You could also smell the natural scent of pinetrees being carried along the cool mountain breeze. The calling white seagulls flying high in the air sounding like many little violines being played multiple times on a high-piched string. The cliff I sit upon has green grass that's as soft as well-conditioned hair. This truly is a very relaxing scene.

Nov 21, 2010 22:15
  • PSYCHIATRIST
In between me and the horizn, a huge ship sails smoothly across the ocean. The gigantic water-vehicle is a seamonster in the waters. Its loud honking intimidates anything that draws near it. The fishing smell of tiny seacreatures that the fishermen on the ship catch smells like the foul-scented fish being sold at a summer marketplace. Overall, the ship makes a wonderful addition to the gorgeous surrounding scene.

Last edited by PSYCHIATRIST: Nov 21, 2010 22:28
Nov 21, 2010 22:24
  • PSYCHIATRIST
Even beyond the ship, two humpback whales are happily breeding with each other. Humongous, navy-blue giant flipping into the clear ocean air and trying to get rid of hard, rough debris simultanously. The way they enjoy microscopic plankton is like how a little child sucks on a sweet lollipop. The loud splashes they create is lounder than a raging waterfall. The couple smells like a fresh, clorined swimming pool. Their spectacular show seems like two mated butterflies dancing around eath other.

Last edited by PSYCHIATRIST: Nov 21, 2010 22:30
Dec 7, 2010 01:27
  • CHARLOTT
Psychiatrist, who took those pictures? Your son? Nice photos and writings.
Dec 7, 2010 01:58
  • HERBEAT
Regardless of the spelling, the pictures and the word gives a really beautiful imagination. And it's from a bog from Grade 7? That's really impressed. I think I could tell very hamonious and peaceful feeling there. If it's from a yong boy, I would say I love that:-)
Dec 7, 2010 19:57
  • LARRYBOY
I love the early morning hours since it is the beginning of a day which is totally unspoiled from what is corrupt,, and thats how the days usually end,, with many problems that were not there when the day began. Mornings are peaceful.
Dec 7, 2010 22:42
  • PSYCHIATRIST
Herbeat, It's written by a 12 year old Chinese boy.
Dec 8, 2010 00:12
  • HERBEAT
Chinese boy? Wow... I have to admit that his English is much better than mine...
Dec 8, 2010 01:17
  • ICEBERG
I am shocked. Is he an ABC?
Page 4 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sunrise or sunset?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code