Menu
Taxi fare
Aug 14, 2010 14:31
  • BORNEOIAN
Hi,
I need help regarding the following :

1) what is the taxi fare like from Shenzhen airport to GuangZhou airport ?

2) Is there any High speed train between Shenzhen and GuangZhou and what is the fare like?

3) How much is a train ticket for Express train between Shenzhen and GuangZhou ?

4 ) How much will be the taxi fare from GuangZhou Train station to GuangZhou airport ?

Thank you very much !!

Aug 14, 2010 23:11
  • BILLCAI
Hi, see my answers below:
1) If take taxi from Shenzhen airport to Guangzhou airport, it is going to cost you too much.
2) You can take express train(CRH) from Shenzhen to Guangzhou, the ticket is 75rmb and 95rmb.
3)Taxi fare from Guangzhou train station to Guangzhou airport cost about 120rmb.
If you need any help in Guangzhou or Shenzhen, please feel free to contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Bill
Aug 17, 2010 02:56
  • OSMAN
hi. let me tell you the best way to Guangzhou airport from shenzhenairport.
you can take express bus(330) from shenzhen airport to louhu train station 20RMB
if bus does not continue to louhu stop at Hualian building -you can take a bus 204 or take metro to louhu train station,by cab 10RMB.(mostly goes to train station..
then take train ,takes 70 minut.80RMB
then you can take bus from guangzhou railway station to Guangzhou airport.16RMB.
all journey, ;
At the airport you wait bus 15 minut
bus takes 40 minuts.
buy ticket wait for train 30minuts .
train takes 70 minut.
go to bus center and wait for it 20 minut.
from train station to airport bus takes 35 minut.
all togather.about mor then three hours. every thing is everything litle owerestimated,because ,you are new.
Aug 17, 2010 03:15
  • BORNEOIAN
Thanks very much Osman,

There are three of us all together, the total fare will be slightly more than 350rmb. Do you think we can consider getting a charter transportation.

TQ once again....
Aug 18, 2010 07:15
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by BORNEOIAN

Thanks very much Osman,

There are three of us all together, the total fare will be slightly more than 350rmb. Do you think we can consider getting a charter transportation.

TQ once again....

if that.you can inquire about it . i think it would be expencive,i just asked from one of my friend he is driver in shenzhen,he said 600CNY from shenzhen airport to guangzhou.
Aug 18, 2010 10:01
  • BORNEOIAN
Thanks very mush Osman,
You have been most helpful.....
Aug 19, 2010 16:21
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by BORNEOIAN

Thanks very mush Osman,
You have been most helpful.....

welcome to further inquiry...........
Aug 19, 2010 19:20
GUESTWYNNE Shenzhen airport to Lou Wu railway station how much is the taxi fare? Do we need to purchase from the counter or we need to bargain?
Aug 19, 2010 21:13
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTWYNNE

Shenzhen airport to Lou Wu railway station how much is the taxi fare? Do we need to purchase from the counter or we need to bargain?

You need to bargain. RMB100-120 for the taxi ride.

You can also take airport shuttle or city bus to the railway station from airport.
Airport shuttle line1 goes from Airport to West Square of Shenzhen Railway Station. It depart from 07:30~the last flight, every 20 minutes and the ticket price is rmb20;
You can also take city bus K568 from the airport to Luohu Railway Station. 08:00~23:30, rmb20.
Aug 19, 2010 22:42
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTWYNNE

Shenzhen airport to Lou Wu railway station how much is the taxi fare? Do we need to purchase from the counter or we need to bargain?

Ask to use measure .so,it will charge you about 100RMB or less then it.
if you ask from driver or airport assistance they may ask you 200RMB
Oct 20, 2010 10:57
GUEST03228 There are 3 of us need to travel from ShenZhen Airport to Grand Continental Service Apartment in Beijing Lu, Guangzhou this coming December. Please can anyone kindly let us know how much will it cost if travel by taxi direct from SZ airport.

Many thanks.

Kind regards, James Chung
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Taxi fare
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code