Menu
Taxi fare
Oct 21, 2010 06:24
  • RICHARD121
As all the queries of OP look answered but the left one is about taxi fare. Although taxi costs more than a bus but the journey becomes more hectic in a bus. You may choose an option of hiring a car too. There you just need to give details to car company and their executive provides you the car at the given location and time. Hiring a car is always a convenient option instead of any public transport. Just compare few of the sites like http://chinacarsrental.com that are good in offers as well as have quite competitive prices. I am pretty familiar with the services of this car rental as they focus entirely on customer satisfaction. Also, you may use their services on your back as well.
Feb 3, 2011 23:33
GUEST22320 Hi,

I am Visiting Shenzhen on business Trip. For 12-13 days from 18th Feb.
I need Economy / Budget taxi go around Shenzhen factories.
Can You refer any contact details.
Sep 12, 2011 23:58
GUEST77178 Three of us need to hire a cab on 21st Sept'11 around 8.00 AM from Guangzhen Airport to Shenzhen.

Pl confirm what is the tariff, time taken to reach the destination and how to book ?

Thanks

Muralee
Nov 20, 2011 20:00
GUEST34105 how much would it cost from lohu railway station to guangzhou railway station by taxi
Nov 21, 2011 00:31
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST34105

how much would it cost from lohu railway station to guangzhou railway station by taxi

Do you mean Luohu in Shenzhen? If so, I think few taxi drivers will do it.
Why not take a bullet train from Luohu railway station to Guangzhou?
There is also a bus station around the Luohu railway station, where there are many buses going to Guangzhou. You can take one of them to Guangzhou and then take a Guangzhou taxi to Guangzhou railway station.
If you really want to go by taxi, you'd better reserve a car from a car rental company in advance.
Jan 13, 2012 16:29
  • DHALIP
what is the distance , and taxi cost for 2 people from guangzhou to shenzhen in febuary 2012
Jan 13, 2012 19:03
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by DHALIP

what is the distance , and taxi cost for 2 people from guangzhou to shenzhen in febuary 2012

More than 170 kilometers. The taxi cost varies from 300 to 550 rmb. Why do you have to take a taxi? There are D trains between Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Time duration: 1 hour and 9 minutes. Cost: 80 rmb for the second class and 100 rmb for the first class.

If you can not buy the train ticket, you can go to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station or Tianhe Bus Station to take bus. Cost: 50-60 rmb
Feb 6, 2012 01:03
GUESTCINDY hi!how much is the taxi fare from nashan district to lok ma chau or fare from window of the world to lok ma chau?thanx in advance..
Feb 6, 2012 20:47
GUEST34783
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCINDY

hi!how much is the taxi fare from nashan district to lok ma chau or fare from window of the world to lok ma chau?thanx in advance..

I am afraid that Shenzhen taxi can not run into Lok Ma Chau,Hong Kong. You may take taxi from WOW to Futian Port, pass the border to reach Lok Ma Chau.

Taxi fare: CNY35-45 (WOW to Futian Port if the driver do not fool you).
Feb 12, 2012 18:21
GUEST15524 Hi, we will be visiting some customers in Dongguan and shenzhen during april. we have been there before but company was paying for driver. Is it realistic to rent a car and use gps instead? I understand we need to have chinese driver license, is it possible to get it fast? how much? Thanks.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Taxi fare
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code