Menu
Is polygamy good for men?
Aug 19, 2010 03:08
  • ONMYWAY
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 8 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
In some countries, polygamy is allowed. Thus, men can have two or even more wives. But is polygamy good for men? A guy with two wives said “more suppliers means more competition and better service for the customer”. Is this real? Some people have observed and found out that people with two wives seldom live “peaceful” lives.

Girls, do you think polygamy is good?
Aug 19, 2010 03:35
  • SUNNYDAY
A legal reason to have affairs. I hate it.
Aug 25, 2010 23:08
GUEST6758 I can't handle my wife very well. If I got two wives, I would be crazy.
Aug 30, 2010 22:32
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST6758

I can't handle my wife very well. If I got two wives, I would be crazy.

Can a woman have serveral husbands? If men can accept to share one wife, then it is no big deal for women to share one husband together.
Sep 1, 2010 21:41
  • TRADERSTONE
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY

A guy with two wives said “more suppliers means more competition and better service for the customer”.

It is right, love is selfish, no woman want to share a husband with another woman, so i think polygamy will bring more contradiction and competition between wives.
Sep 1, 2010 21:59
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRADERSTONE

It is right, love is selfish, no woman want to share a husband with another woman, so i think polygamy will bring more contradiction and competition between wives.

How about Polyandry? I am interested in how girls think about it. Is polyandry good for women?
Sep 1, 2010 23:14
  • FAERYGIRL
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY

How about Polyandry? I am interested in how girls think about it. Is polyandry good for women?

Have no interest in it. I am a girl. I am not going to have more than one husband. Yet I don't want to share my husband with some other girls. Monogamy fits me very well.
Nov 12, 2010 01:03
GUESTJAYTAN My late maternal grandfather came from China to Singapore in the 1930s as a laborer . He made his fortune in his time. He had 8 wives...my late grandma was the 8th. She was in her teen and my grandfather as already an old man when they got married. When my grandfather pass away, my grandma was left to fend for 3 young children. From my understanding, it was a free for all brawl as far as the division of his fortune goes. So my question is why polygamy when the end result is going destory the very family you wanted to protect?
Nov 28, 2010 20:55
GUEST02938 No.. not for man or woman...
For me the marriage is something for live 2 people decided.... not 3,4,5,etc
I imagine it stressful to care for more then 1 woman.. and if 2 women care for 1 man he will be spoiled...
Dec 1, 2010 03:15
  • CHERRY07
See, there are still a lot of men and women who are dreaming of being emperors and empresses. Wake up! How can you handle a group of women or man if you can handle your wife or man?
Dec 3, 2010 03:20
  • GAFFER
Maybe the Mosuo women have the right idea ;o) http://www.mosuoproject.org/
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is polygamy good for men?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code