Menu
How do you get from Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Int'l Airport?
Sep 14, 2010 01:03
  • TEXAS80
I'm taking the Turbojet ferry from Hong Kong to Macau at 7:00am to catch a flight leaving MFM at 10:15 am. What is the best way to get from the ferry to the airport?
Sep 14, 2010 01:39
  • CHERRY07
Macau has two ferry terminals: Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal / Macau (Taipa) Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal.

If you get at Macau (Taipa) Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal, take AP1, 26 and 21 bus to the airport. If you walk ,ten minutes are enough. Macau airport is not very far from Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal.

If you get to Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal, take AP1 to the airport. It costs MOP 4.2 and takes around 20 to 30 minutes. If you have large luggage, you need pay MOP 3 more for your luggage. If you take taxi, it costs aorund MOP 60--80.

Sep 15, 2010 00:28
  • TEXAS80
I'll be arriving at the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal. I'm surprised it would take 20-30 minutes to get to the airport, does the bus go straight across the bridge to the airport or go through other parts of town first?
Sep 15, 2010 01:01
  • CHERRY07
Texas, the bus leaves from Guanzha (关闸, Portas do Cerco in Portuguese), the border between Macau and Zhuhai. Maritime Ferry Terminal is its sixth station. I don't know if it go straght across the bridge to the airport or go through other parts of town first.

If you are not hurry, you may take API. Otherwise, taxi will be a good choice.
Sep 15, 2010 14:45
  • TEXAS80
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Texas, the bus leaves from Guanzha (关闸, Portas do Cerco in Portuguese), the border between Macau and Zhuhai. Maritime Ferry Terminal is its sixth station. I don't know if it go straght across the bridge to the airport or go through other parts of town first.

If you are not hurry, you may take API. Otherwise, taxi will be a good choice.

Cool....hopefully there will be taxi's waiting at the Ferry Terminal area. Are Macau Taxi's reasonably priced?
Sep 15, 2010 20:49
  • WANHU
I don't know China much, the Chinese China know best, but I'd like to share my experience. I have gone to Macau a few times, as my transit to China. The airport bus AP1, its price has changed from MOP3 ro MOP3.3 and last June was MOP4.2 flat rate. Taxi is quite convenient and it starts at MOP11. From MIA to the border *Macau side) will be around MOP60, can use HKD too. Perhaps from Ferry terminal to airport, would be cheaper. Lots of taxis everywhere in Macau. Some taximen don't undesrtand English at all, thus try to find someone to write for you on a piece of paper where you want to go.
Wan
Sep 15, 2010 21:14
  • CHERRY07
Thanks, Wanhu. I didn't get the detailed info about the taxi in Macau. Texas80 will be satisfied about your reply.
Feb 2, 2013 14:48
GUEST24756 i'm coming from red market macau, how can i take ferry terminal?
Post a Reply to: How do you get from Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Int'l Airport?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code