Menu
hi i am looking for good and cheap hotel near canton Fair.
Sep 19, 2010 03:37
  • TRISTARSK
hi i am looking for good and cheap hotel near canton Fair.,

I dont know whaich is good, clean and easy accesable. any suggestions guys.

Oh ya I am 100% Indian Vegetarian... and i dont know about is there any indian, Italian or any american fast food restaurant around.

and which will be the best and cheapest cellphone to hire.....
Sep 19, 2010 05:17
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
How much one night is cheap to ok? the hotel prices will be at least double prices during the Canton Fair, and you need to book in advance and prepay, then they will keep the room for you.
Sep 19, 2010 10:35
  • TRISTARSK
hey Bill,
thanks for responding. I think around 25 to 30 USD per day should be good ....... with veg breakfast....

in guangzou
Sep 19, 2010 22:58
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
It is hard to get a hotel 25-30USD per day during the Canton Fair, the hotel prices will be at least double than other time.
Sep 19, 2010 23:33
  • TRISTARSK
Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLCAI

Hi,
It is hard to get a hotel 25-30USD per day during the Canton Fair, the hotel prices will be at least double than other time.

Thnx for your interest can u suggest me some clean, safe and good place.
Sep 21, 2010 14:08
  • WANHU
In Guangzhou it's not difficult to find Indian restaurants that also provide vegetarian meals, but hotel definitely more than USD60 per night during Canton Fair. Some hotels may provide transport to the fair ground. Even Jia Mei Inn (Shangxiajiu area) provided shuttle service (as written on its noticeboard).
Wan
Sep 23, 2010 11:11
  • TRISTARSK
hi thangs for your update .....please let me know any clean decent hotel.. what ever price there is i can pay as there no choice... :)
Sep 23, 2010 20:27
  • BAKUI
Maybe you can choose one from [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/hotel/guangzhou-hotels.htm]Guangzhou Hotels[/tcgurl]
Mar 31, 2011 08:56
GUESTMAHENDRA i need to stay near canton fair & need to have some good indian veg. food good & healthy can you suggest me best of the best asd per youir information at earliesor mail me on aimdesign08@gmail .com
Post a Reply to: hi i am looking for good and cheap hotel near canton Fair.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code