Menu
Who can save Chinese football?
Mar 4, 2011 12:58
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

I am so glad to hear that you are ok, Alan. Quit drinking for the sake of your health. Is it possible?

I enjoy my drink though Jimmy as Dodger will confirm, we both like London Pride!
Mar 4, 2011 21:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

I enjoy my drink though Jimmy as Dodger will confirm, we both like London Pride!

I knew you wouldn't quit it. Pay more attention to your own health.
Mar 7, 2011 04:59
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

I knew you wouldn't quit it. Pay more attention to your own health.

The drink was never really the problem Jimmy,I have had heart problems in the past but they tell me I'm fine as long as I lose weight.
Mar 8, 2011 21:43
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

The drink was never really the problem Jimmy,I have had heart problems in the past but they tell me I'm fine as long as I lose weight.

Probably you just drink beer. I am told that drinking liquor harms your liver. Hence, I do not drink, even beer.

PS: Beer doesn't taste good for me.
Mar 9, 2011 11:57
I'm not a great spirit drinker, I stick to Lager or Real Ale,believe it or not I used to be like you Jimmy and didn't like the taste of beer but after 41 years of legal drinking I love it, lol
Mar 12, 2011 21:50
  • JIMMYB
Didn't notice you changed your avatar, Alan. You look much better. You know what I drink? Orange juice. Very healthy, right? But I have to drink some liquor or beer on some occasions.
Mar 15, 2011 08:27
That is me in my Bristol Rovers shirt Jimmy,that was taken before my illness, I'm a little less fatter in the face now,mind you it was covered up with a beard until recently, lol
Mar 15, 2011 22:29
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

That is me in my Bristol Rovers shirt Jimmy,that was taken before my illness, I'm a little less fatter in the face now,mind you it was covered up with a beard until recently, lol

You looks good with beard, Alan. Do you still go to the stadium to watch soccer games and enjoy beer with your fellows?
Mar 16, 2011 12:38
I haven't been this season Jimmy, I was due to go and watch them the day after I collapsed so I followed the game from my hospital bed on the internet! I would rather have been at the game though for obvious reasons, lol
Besides we won that game 3-0 but since gone from the top ten to bottom of the league!
It's enough to drive a man to drink! lol
Mar 27, 2011 22:10
GUESTPIELIEDIA Free Hentai Movies - hentaiblog.org
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who can save Chinese football?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code