Menu
Who can save Chinese football?
Jan 16, 2011 02:06
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Valentin Granatkin memorial tournament 2011. Played by U-18 teams, China became second. Not so bad, huh?

Carlos

That's strange. Before they join Chinese national football team, they played well. After they came to national football team, they play badly. What's wrong?
Feb 1, 2011 14:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

You have been away for very long. How are you recently?

Hi Jimmy
I have been away far too long, I have just returned to work after a 4 month illness
Hopefully this Chinese New Year will bring me better luck because I'm a Rabbit, lol
Feb 9, 2011 01:05
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

Hi Jimmy
I have been away far too long, I have just returned to work after a 4 month illness
Hopefully this Chinese New Year will bring me better luck because I'm a Rabbit, lol

I am very sorry to hear it, Alan. Are you fully recovered? Take care of yourself, Alan.

PS: Please be very careful this year. Ask your wife to buy you red underclothes or red belt if possible. I am not going to let you down but you really should take care because this year is your birth year.
Feb 9, 2011 14:58
Hi Jimmy, I still suffer dizzy spells due to high blood pressure but not as bad as when I collapsed in September and was taken to hospital, 2 weeks later I fell downstairs breaking my hand, good job I can drink left handed too! lol
I have to see my doctor tomorrow to get the results of my latest tests, there must be something wrong because he was only going to call me if he needed too.
Probably not enough alcohol in my blood stream, lol
Alan
Feb 9, 2011 19:32
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS View Post

Hi Jimmy, I still suffer dizzy spells due to high blood pressure but not as bad as when I collapsed in September and was taken to hospital, 2 weeks later I fell downstairs breaking my hand, good job I can drink left handed too! lol
I have to see my doctor tomorrow to get the results of my latest tests, there must be something wrong because he w...

Alan, you may abstrain from alcohol as soon as possible for the sake of your health. Drinking may elevate your blood pressure.

Please do take care.

Feb 10, 2011 07:54
  • DODGER
Alan, welcome back and good luck with the test results mate.
Cheers, Dodger.
Mar 1, 2011 12:38
Hi Dodger, How are you mate? I'm OK, my tests were not too bad, a little high on a few things, they cant blame the beer/lager as I have only had 1 can in the last 2 months! I'm gagging for a good session down the boozer but I'm busy trying to bulid up the funds, sick pay was no good, I'm counting down the day's until payday, 6 more day's to go!
Alan
Mar 2, 2011 04:08
  • DODGER
Alan, I’m still spending my money on wine, women and song, the rest I just waste.
Medical science is a wonderful thing and could be the only reason I’m still vertical.
Stay well.
Cheers, Dodger.
Mar 2, 2011 13:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Alan, I’m still spending my money on wine, women and song, the rest I just waste.
Medical science is a wonderful thing and could be the only reason I’m still vertical.
Stay well.
Cheers, Dodger.

Thanks mater, yeah good to know you are OK mate
Mar 2, 2011 20:04
  • JIMMYB
I am so glad to hear that you are ok, Alan. Quit drinking for the sake of your health. Is it possible?
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who can save Chinese football?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code