Menu
Bus from Rizhao (Shandong) to Yuhuan, Taizhou (Zhejiang)
Sep 28, 2010 04:06
  • PR1969
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help!

I'm catching a bus from Yuhuan, Taizhou (Zhejiang) to Rizhao (Shandong) on October 1st. I was going to fly back from Qingdao but the airline has just canceled the flight!

I'm hoping there is a bus back from Rizhao (Shandong) to Yuhuan, Taizhou (Zhejiang) too, as I need to return by 1pm on October 4th for work.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,

Peter
Sep 29, 2010 18:46
  • APAULT
As it's 2 days since u asked, and no-one knowledgeable has replied I'll give you the best answer I can. First take a bus to Shanghai an then look for another bus to Rizhao, probably a sleeper. I'd guess that you'll find one but if not, you can certainly get into Shandong. Your biggest difficulty is likely to be that there are many bus stations and if you don't hit lucky at the first the staff there are unlikely to know which bus stations have services to Shandong. So you will need to leave plenty of time to search. I'd head for a major youth hostel as they are likely to have been asked this question before. YHA hostels can be found on yhachina.com. Sorry, but maybe someone else will be able to help more.
Sep 29, 2010 19:01
  • APAULT
Sorry, that was stupid of me! I got the direction of the journey the wrong way around. But I guess you get the idea. :)
Sep 30, 2010 00:13
GUESTPETER Thanks very much for all your help APAULT :) Peter
May 29, 2012 09:48
  • WANHU
Many people sent their photographs here and what stops you from sending?
Wan
Post a Reply to: Bus from Rizhao (Shandong) to Yuhuan, Taizhou (Zhejiang)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code