Menu
the good place for shopping in shenzhen,china !
Oct 6, 2010 02:26
  • SZREMIKE
Shenzhen is a modern financial and commercial metropolis in China , attracting millions of foreigners to come every year .There are many famous attractions here ,such as Happy Valley Splendid China /China Folk Culture Villages/ Da Meisha / Xiao Meisha Scenic Area and so on .Shenzhen is a good place for shopping ,too. Have you ever been to Shenzhen Luohu Commercail City ,it is a shopping paradise for residents and visitors,very famous and popular for people in Asia! It lies at the border of Hong Kong and Shenzhen. For sale here a large variety of cheap chinese replicas of brand name watches, clothes, shoes, electronics, handbags and etc. If anyone wants to know more about Shenzhen ,I will be pleasure to help,please feel free to ask me any question.
Let me introduce myself to you ,I’m Mike, owning a shop in Shenzhen Luohu Commercial City with selling all kind of famous brand and famous brand copy handbag/ watch/ golf/ purse /belt /sunglass in ,with very high quality and good price. All our bags are made from the same material as original bags and all the leather we used is real and top quality ! By the way, usually the price of products for sale on line is very high . In fact, the products are very chearper,just at the price of 150 -- 500RMB.Please feel free to my shop to have a look, I will give you a discount and you can’t get any cheaper except here,and all our goods are guarantee..Have a good trip !
Looking forward to your reply !
MIKE
yahoo.com|szremike

Oct 6, 2010 04:59
  • HUISHAN
what is the chinese name of that mall?
Oct 7, 2010 01:09
  • SZREMIKE
the chinese name is 罗湖商业城.

Oct 19, 2010 06:12
One of my friends has recently been to Shenzhen. While describing his tour he mentioned Dong Men shopping area. It has a number of shopping streets with shops, shopping malls and restaurants and is very famous for variety of clothes, curtains and bed sheets. Here one can find a good range of clothes within his budget. But if one is planning to shop here he needs to have excellent bargaining skills to make purchase an economic one.
Nov 4, 2010 06:57
  • JOSETORRES
Good place !I have been to Luohu Commercial City before,many thing is cheap.I am going to travel to Shenzhen again in a month.Hi,mike,what type of handbag do you have ?
Nov 4, 2010 09:03
  • SZALICEXIE
I usually go to Luohu Comercial City for shopping,it is very famous,if want to know more,I am pleased to help !
Nov 5, 2010 08:12
  • JAKEYCHENG
I am going to Luohu Commercial City for shopping,are there some cheap hotels around there.I will stay there for 2 days ,and then go to Guangzhou,how can I go to Guangzhou,is it better to go to Guangzhou by train or by bus ?
Thanks !
Nov 5, 2010 08:29
  • MARKING
Do you have LV handbag for men,I want high quality,real leather ! I will go there from HK next week,where can I find your shop ?
Nov 5, 2010 08:35
  • MATANA
Now I am in Futian,how can I get to Luohu Commercial City?
Nov 5, 2010 08:42
  • SZREMIKE
you can come here take a taxi or subway,the last stop here is Luohu Station.maybe just take you 20 minutes .
Nov 5, 2010 08:44
  • SZREMIKE
Yes,I have LV hangbag for men,is make up of high quality real leather.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: the good place for shopping in shenzhen,china !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code