Menu
indian resteraunt
Oct 6, 2010 23:52
  • HUISHAN
do you know any indian resteraunt tasty but not costly in Guangzhou, especially around yuexiu district? I checked some from internet, however when I go for it, it has been closed down. felt like quite in vain.
plz recommend some that you have been there or any of your friends do. thank you.
Oct 7, 2010 16:37
  • WANHU
Try Uncle Cafe at Huanshi Zhong Lu. Not to say cheap, but I think not that expensive and cheaper than Indian restaurant around Shangxiajiu. Food is nicer and tastier. Famous for its beriani.
Wan
Oct 8, 2010 09:24
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Try Uncle Cafe at Huanshi Zhong Lu. Not to say cheap, but I think not that expensive and cheaper than Indian restaurant around Shangxiajiu. Food is nicer and tastier. Famous for its beriani.
Wan

actually i am gonna bring some of my indian friends there. and Uncle Cafe is totally different style. as i know Indian can hardly take it. but thank you any way.
the shangxiajiu rd one has moved. but I don't know where it is located now. do you know?
Oct 8, 2010 11:44
  • WANHU
I am more familiar with Luohu in SZ than GZ. In SZ there are a few Punjabi restaurants. Perhaps you can google from the past posts and responses in TCG. Last time I saw 2 Indian restaurants near Beijing Lu. You may look for Ashoka.Indian restaurant, its last address was Tao Jin Bei Lu.
Wan
Oct 9, 2010 04:34
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I am more familiar with Luohu in SZ than GZ. In SZ there are a few Punjabi restaurants. Perhaps you can google from the past posts and responses in TCG. Last time I saw 2 Indian restaurants near Beijing Lu. You may look for Ashoka.Indian restaurant, its last address was Tao Jin Bei Lu.
Wan

I know about Punjabi restaurants. I just get to know this one from a friend of mine. For the beijing rd one, it is closed. I checked one from Google which is located in Yanjiang rd. but when I went there found out it is closed. that is why I posted this forum here for practical information. hehe
thank you so much.....
Dec 4, 2010 10:48
  • GIONVIA
Try the india restaurant , which is opposite to Holiday Inn hotel city center .I have been there many times and the tast is authenic india taste ,especially the nan, very delicious . The boss and the chef is even orginally from India .

Another one is the Punjabi , located on the third or fourth floor of Guotai building , beside Garden hotel .

As you could see , these two restaurants are nearby each other and so that it is very convenient that if you donot like one of the them , you may go to another one .

Cheers .
Post a Reply to: indian resteraunt
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code