Menu
I hate my Indian boss
Oct 9, 2010 04:51
  • HUISHAN
my boss is an Indian, for sure that he is quite tough. working for him is like staying in hell. every day I am under pressure, especially when he is back home, we are like in a war.
we work hard but we get normal paid. Indian people give you some however they think they had given you more than enough, such as holiday and salary. this is what I feel hateful.
he always says that I am crying a lot and complaining a lot. he tries to comfort me that if I work hard and the company doing good business, we will get higher salary, haha, I don't think so. it is you who can get higher profit, not US, because you gonna exploit our harbour without any reward!
Talking about him, I really have nothing more to say. I am gonna tell you a good example. and guyz plz post your ideas here that if I should change my job or not?
On the past Chinese national holiday, he offered us 3 days. right at the weekend before the holiday, he asked us to go to work as compensation for the holiday. Kao! we fight with him that Compensation is for SEVEN days holiday! (this is the same for the Mid-autumn day which had 2 days holiday). What a shame that during the national holiday, 2 customers have came, so I had to company them for 2 days without any extra subsidy from him. I didnot say anything. Third, I started the holiday, but everyday he called me and asked something from me. 3rd, pushed me to go back to computer and reply email. I turned him down very expressly. 4th, asked me to put money into customer's phone no. when I was having dinner with my friend. I refused him for the first time, however, as I also didnot expect the customer came across inconvenience, so I called him back and said YES. what a shit that he asked me to charge his phone too....lol. 5th, I went to guangzhou, and that day he called me and said something was urgent that I was required to go back home and opened computer to reply customers' email. I told him I was outside and on holiday, he said NO WAY! ok, i am your worker. I went back. after I finished the job, I complained to him that I was in guangzhou just now, becoz of your stupid urgent work (actually it is not urgent at all!), I took the bus and went back to foshan! he pretended to be innocent saying that Oh, I didnot know that, If I have known about that, I would not have asked you to come back. I shit him that time and cut his call throwing my phone away. These days, he has gone back to India for Mumbai fair. without him, we are of much more pressure than ususal.
anyway, I don't know if all the companies are like this, but I am sure I will breakdown one day becoz of him and this job!
Oct 11, 2010 04:38
GUEST0378 HUISHAN,

Aren't you afraid that your boss read your post? That will be terrible.
Oct 11, 2010 11:23
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST0378

HUISHAN,

Aren't you afraid that your boss read your post? That will be terrible.

NOT AT ALL! ACTUALLY I AM FIGHTING WITH HIM EVERY SECOND OF THE DAYS.

I also wonder if he can get another good staff to take our places if we quit. I mean me and my colleague.
Oct 11, 2010 12:04
  • ATTA_BUTT
Why he is so difficult for you. Did you mean you couldn’t stay more there?
Oct 11, 2010 21:44
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Why he is so difficult for you. Did you mean you couldn’t stay more there?

He is so difficult becoz he takes us for granted or as slaves. in his mind, if he pays something, he should gain as much as he can for return. he doesnot have any idea of Fairness.
Oct 11, 2010 21:52
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HUISHAN

I also wonder if he can get another good staff to take our places if we quit. I mean me and my colleague.

If you can not stand him, you can quit. But I am afraid that his company won't collapse when you are gone. You do not want to do the job but he can find someone who is willing to do it.
Oct 11, 2010 21:53
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

If you can not stand him, you can quit. But I am afraid that his company won't collapse when you are gone. You do not want to do the job but he can find someone who is willing to do it.
Oct 13, 2010 09:33
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

He is so difficult becoz he takes us for granted or as slaves. in his mind, if he pays something, he should gain as much as he can for return. he doesnot have any idea of Fairness.

You should search for new job but doesn’t leave so for you find new job. I think its better.
Oct 15, 2010 10:05
  • HUISHAN
yeap....thank you so much. and that is exactly what I am doing now.
Oct 15, 2010 10:10
  • HUISHAN
I never said that the company is gonna collapse if I amnot there. of course I am not that influential. but the point is that if he can find that someone you are saying who is willing to work for him for long.
Oct 15, 2010 10:24
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

yeap....thank you so much. and that is exactly what I am doing now.

Do you think people works for their own interest? There is no chance for employees, if businessman get interest to improve their subordinate, may they work very well and in reply workers may boost up company in good approach.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I hate my Indian boss
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code