Menu
I hate my Indian boss
Oct 15, 2010 23:05
  • COOLSPRINGS
HuiShan, honestly provide service for that u earn for a living. It's a learning processing while working. If owners run biz with a certain scale, they are willing to learn to own enough knoledge to boost their kingdom. It brings mutual benefits. Once i was told by a bizman, no matter what u meet, just absorb it, be in your own control...It's a life long lesson that we need to frequently review.

BTW, what u describe is not like Indian boss, rather like a Taiwaness.
Oct 16, 2010 22:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS

BTW, what u describe is not like Indian boss, rather like a Taiwaness.

Or a Japanese boss.
May 7, 2012 20:34
GUEST41113 I also have an Indian boss. I have never in my life had anyone as bad as him. He creates immense pressure and makes my life unbearable. However, I believe in G-d and I now that He will punish him terribly for all the wrongs he did to me.
I know that his children will be tortured and humiliated as mcu as he tortures and humiliates me.
His wife will die a widow without a piece of bread to eat. His parents will be standing on his grave.
May 7, 2012 23:12
GUEST41113,

Curse or God can not help you solve your problem. Sometimes, you have to fight back to stop being bullied.
Jul 8, 2012 00:17
GUESTDANNY I hate my indian boss ,he thinks iam slave to him, while iam about to leave the office he will all of sudden come to my desk & ask me to finish work and go.he acts as if it very urgent but its not. many times he asked me to come on saturdays to work.All my experience taught me that never believe his lies .
Jul 10, 2012 03:39
  • WANHU
Communication breakdown?
Wan
Jul 11, 2012 08:56
GUEST86197 This is simply a very accurate and realistic description of an Indian boss.
I also have an Indian boss. No appreciation, no encouragement, blaming for complaining too much and hiring only other Indians. Lying, covering things up. The list can go on, on and on.
I have no life because of him either day or night. He is a clear ***. The problem is that it looks like his superiors really don’t care what he is doing with his employees as long as the job is done, so I don’t blame only this animal for what is going on, but also the corporate environment that allows this kind of swine move all the way to the top.
There will be a revolution one day.

Jul 12, 2012 18:01
  • WANHU
A vast employer-employee gap. It's good to discuss or trash out in the meeting, if there is any possibility. Maybe it's true as what Russell Peters told in many of his jokes that Indians and Chinese can't work with each other.
Wan
Jul 16, 2012 23:17
  • KEVIN0518
Your hate can not change anything. You resent your Indian boss but you don't dare to tell him. Well, you either express your resentment and leave. Or you just keep it as a secret and work for him.
Jul 18, 2012 20:39
  • WANHU
Right, Kevin.
Wan
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I hate my Indian boss
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code