Menu
A popular girl in China
Oct 15, 2010 02:48
  • ONMYWAY
I am not sure if you know this girl. Her name is Luo Yufeng and Feng Jie is her nickname given by the netizens. She is not beautiful at all in Chinese traditional views. Many young Chinese people think that she is ugly. But she doesn’t think so. She is very confident.

I don’t know how she becomes popular in China but the truth is she is popular now. You may read some words from her.

1.50 percent men in the world just run away when they see me. But I just run away when I see the other 50 percent men in the world.
2.Many people have told me that I am beautiful. And I know it for sure.
3.A: “Do you think Einstein is smarter than you? ”
B: No, he is just a scientist.

Oct 15, 2010 02:50
  • ONMYWAY
The first picture just shows that she is competing in a contest. Unluckily, the audience don't want to see her. One guy throws eggs toward her and the host tries to protect Fengjie.

Oct 15, 2010 02:51
  • ONMYWAY
She just reminds me of another girl---Sister Furong. She is popular too.

Oct 16, 2010 03:25
  • ARIESBUNNY
hmmm.......

What I have to tell is that the two girls are actually too extreme examples of chinese girls. Not common at all.

First , they have the right to do whatever they like, as long as that will not hurt anyone else and that is acceptable to the laws.

then,to love it or not? Up to you. If you dont like, just go away and enjoy yourself with other things.

Finally, too conservative girls should learn a little bit of their being open and being brave in the positive way. Notice that it is " a little bit", not "much".
Oct 28, 2010 02:28
  • BBQQ
I do not like them. But I should admit that they are very brave. I dare not join any competition like that.
Nov 8, 2010 22:05
  • JENNIFERSHIN
oh my god. They are not popolar at all.
The only reason they became well-known is because they don't have the bottom line and challenge the common value of Chinese society.
LOL
Post a Reply to: A popular girl in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code