Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Nov 7, 2010 22:51
  • KYLER
Serious answers only:
I just turned 20 last month and im still a virgin i have had men in the past try and go after it not agressivly just when we were in situations that was tempting but i made it through i dont no if i want to wait untill im married i just no i want to so bad but im staying strong my question is what do men really feel about virgins ? can you wait until marriage or do you think they will cheat on me ?
Nov 8, 2010 03:11
  • GAFFER
In the west, virginity has largely lost its importance. In the East it can still be very important. Unfortunately most men treat this as a game and endeavour to win as many "trophies" as they can. They may well profess love and use all kinds of tactics to achieve their goal. If a man says "if you love me you will" then you should know that there is only one thing on his mind...and it isn't love. If he really loves you he will wait until you are ready. My advice is that you can only lose it once, make sure the lucky guy deserves it.
Nov 10, 2010 19:14
GUEST110 Good answer...
yeah in the west it mostly lost its importance, but still is interesting for many. Some man just like it to know that no one else had been there or they are the first. Me, it would make a bit nervous, because if i screw up and the girl doesnt like it then she maybe will have a longer time problems with this...
I m 23 (since october) and i did wait for a girl over a half year and then we broke up (not because this) i can feel with some man when they are "active" i m also active in this part but if he really loves you, he can wait.
And as somebody sayd already:
My advice is that you can only lose it once, make sure the lucky guy deserves it.
Nov 15, 2010 21:58
GUEST0119
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST110

My advice is that you can only lose it once, make sure the lucky guy deserves it.

How can you make sure that he is the lucky guy? Some men are very good at deception. They treat you very well before they got you. Once they succeeded, they would become another person.
Nov 18, 2010 13:36
  • GAFFER
How can anyone ever be sure about anything? One can only use one's personal judgement to decide if this is the right moment with the right person. But here, "Lucky Guy" would be lucky because he has been chosen and given the honour.
Nov 18, 2010 14:18
  • CARLOS
Big problems...

Don't you worry, some day it will be only a memory, but if not, it is just a decision to live with, why make it an issue...

"My advice is that you can only lose it once, make sure the lucky guy deserves it."
Bullshit, I say. Make sure it is you who decides when it is time for it to go. It is not any kind of prize to some guy. As I am sure all know we guys only want to get into girls panties...

To all women who perhaps are thinking about same problem: If you really think that after living 10 years together some guy will remember he was your first and therefore give all of his respect for you and love you up and downhills... wake up...

Carlos
Nov 20, 2010 21:57
GUESTXIAOYU Chinese culture is different from the Western culture. To those traditional Chinese women, virginity is very important. I am one of these girls. I will give it to my husband after we get married. Some open girls may laugh at me but I do not care.
Nov 26, 2010 03:48
  • MADCAO
always stupid question come out.

my answer, lose it as fast as you can. you will be creazy if you treat it too serious
Nov 27, 2010 20:17
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADCAO

always stupid question come out.

my answer, lose it as fast as you can. you will be creazy if you treat it too serious

As your name indicates, you must be mad. If you are a Chinese, no Chinese woman will marry you. A man who doesn't know the importance of virginity is no good.
Nov 28, 2010 09:58
  • GAFFER
I think his comment illustrates my point perfectly. To some men sex is a game and they have no understanding of women.
Dec 1, 2010 03:10
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAFFER

To some men sex is a game and they have no understanding of women.

Then they deserve having no women. Sex is a serious issue to me.
Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code