Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Dec 8, 2010 07:31
GUEST13277 In order to get a Chinese man, I don’t know what to tell you. I just know that I married a virgin, we decided to wait until we are married, because she was old-fashioned. I ended up living 3 years with this virgin, we never had sex and in the end we broke up. Now this is a rare case, but how do you know that your chemistries are right for enjoyable sex after marriage? What if sex is awful with this particular man and you discover this only after you promised to spent rest of your life with him. I also know a girl who is suffering a lot, because the man says he is old, he is not interested in sex anymore. 30-year old, and he just doesn’t give enough sex, like once every two months and even that without interest.
Dec 8, 2010 20:53
  • CHARLOTT
GUEST13277,

Virginity is a very serious issue for girls. Some girls do not care about it while some girls do care about it. Girls are inferior in a relationship. Boys always want virgins. But when they get it, some do not cherish their girls anymore.
Dec 29, 2010 09:46
GUEST50219
Truer words were never spoken:

As Charlott said, "Some (boys) do not cherish their girls anymore (after they take the girl's virginity)."

Feb 3, 2011 18:33
  • SDAVISALASKA
Well, My wife was a virgin when we married, and I can tell you first-hand, that it was a gift that I'll never forget, nor stop loving her for.
She is traditional, and wanted her first time to be with her husband, and thats something that is hard to describe.
If you can't respect that gift, then you don't deserve it.
Feb 3, 2011 20:27
  • DODGER
Virginity is a medieval concept; back in the good old days when women were mere chattels, to be bought and sold, and used to close a deal, to be cast aside when no longer ripe.
Virginity was supposed to imply purity and chasteness of mind and body, which by further implications can only mean that the sexual act is in some ways impure and unclean.
This mindset is still very much in place in some men’s value systems.

My wife brought no such ‘gift’ to our union. What she did bring however was of far greater value.

One would have to ponder on Sdavisalaska’s corresponding ‘gift’ to his wife? Was it of equal value?

Dodger.
Feb 4, 2011 00:42
GUEST28151 Dodger,

Are you always so negative in your thought process towards others opinions, or do you work at it?
I think what he said is pretty romantic. Not like he attacked any persons opinions, as you just did.
Feb 4, 2011 00:55
  • SDAVISALASKA
Are you really so shallow-minded, Dodger?
She asked for opinions, and I gave mine. Should I have worded it differently, in order to better please you?
No. I don't think so. What I did, was to describe how I felt towards my own experience, when relating her question towards the same situation in my life.
For some women, it is important to save that first moment for the person they will spend their lives with. And personally, I respect that choice.
What do I bring in return? I work hard everyday to show her that she didn't choose wrong. And I'll never stop doing that.
Amazing. My second post ever on this forum, and you with all your experience, come with that kind of statement against me? Knowing not one thing about me, nor my ideals?
One cannot help but to ponder your motivations, in answering her question.
Feb 4, 2011 05:45
  • DODGER
Scott, welcome to the board and sincere congratulation on the impending birth of your child.

But back to the topic; I have no idea what you mean by the phrase ‘shallow-minded’, please explain.
I’ll place your second comment in the sarcasm basket and mark it a 5. out of 10. but for the record can I clearly state that your thoughts, experiences and opinions are of the same value as mine and others on this site.
To your third point, yes, I agree, it is important for some women ‘to save that first moment’, and I also respect that choice, with the added codicil that that choice it is theirs and not one that has been forced upon them by others.
‘What do I bring in return’? I can only presume that you did not bring your hollowed virginity to the union.
My underling point which may have been too subtlety expressed was that still in the 21st century it is demanded by some cultures that a woman has to be, by pain of death, a virgin on her wedding day. I personally find that very sad. As you would well know, some doctors do a thriving trade in re-attaching hymens
To your fifth point; it matters not if this is you first, second or one hundredth post, my comments can in no way be misconstrued as a ‘statement against me’ (you)

If there is an underling motivation in my statement it may be a simply one; that freedom of expression, in all spheres for both sexes be equal one day.

I wish you well. Dodger.
Feb 4, 2011 19:47
  • BOBERT
For no other reason than to throw oil on the fire, I will add my two pence worth.

I find it totally inexplicable why anyone would value his bride being a virgin without entering the marriage with the same virtuous past. No pun intended. I see no benefit whatsoever, unless both are virgins. Personally I have never slept with a virgin. Nor would I ever want to. However I do remember MY first time...and I still cringe at the memory. I would never wish to be responsible for inflicting that on anyone, least of all my bride.

I want no "gifts" where I can't reciprocate and I don't consider "working hard every day" as reciprocation. The bedroom is for pleasure, not fear. I value experience over chastity and have no qualms about being compared. Perhaps there lies the answer to my own question and the true motivation for some.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 4, 2011 19:59
Feb 5, 2011 16:40
  • LARRYBOY
Oh dont mind me!! Im just humming a tune and getting ready to eat! where is the fork and knife at??
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Feb 5, 2011 16:41
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code