Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Feb 5, 2011 19:19
  • BOBERT
Dodger,
I did a quick search for a defintion of "shallow-minded" but found none. The best synonym I could come up with was "superficial". However that seems incongruous with the depth of your comments.

Considering the only comment you directed at the thin skinned SDAVISAL was
"One would have to ponder on Sdavisalaska’s corresponding ‘gift’ to his wife? Was it of equal value?" I was as stunned as you by his indignant response. "Amazing. My second post ever on this forum, and you with all your experience, come with that kind of statement against me?"

Obviously he believes ANYONE with "experience" in any form puts him at a disadvantage.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 5, 2011 19:28
Feb 5, 2011 20:43
  • LARRYBOY
Oddly from this thread Mr. Millet seems to be ringing in my ears. Would not the true gift Mr. Alaska be that the both of you are Virgins and together for the first time be the gift to each other? Are you a virgin? but you did not specify. although she "Had" a gift for you what about your gift to her and her feelings. Im sure your gift to her would of been expected the same. Anyone can work hard, but maybe deep down she would want you as a first for her!! Is she your first? Did she ask you if you were a virgin also? what did you tell her and what was her response? What are her feelings since you made public on this forum your private life. Unless this is not your first time with a woman be careful in the use of the words "shallow minded" without examining all the facts and jumping to conclusions after only a "second post" you will put yourself in the category of a hypocrite! Expect replies from all who read this and accept them because it was you who put your information to share. You can say you dont like a reply and thats Ok and there is nothing wrong with disagreeing either.We all disagree on something on this forum. You shared an idea and some agreed and some disagreed,, but you were angered because some disagreed with you. For some reason I believe you were out here before to lose your patience so quickly and only after 2 posts!! Hopefully that you will not lose your patience with your new wife as quickly as you lost it here. Dont worry about us because we will always have something to say but it is you that holds the real power of turning on and off the computer. Best Regards Larry
Feb 6, 2011 02:42
  • CARLOS
"If you can't respect that gift, then you don't deserve it."
Who could say it better?

I personally do not give a... for virginity, perhaps because I come from a country that as a second in the world gave women the right to vote. So perhaps I never deserved it. Not that I never needed to...

IMO demanding virginity - as "pure" it is as a thought - has its dark side, too. It contains a message that if a woman is not virgin, she is used and therefore a second class citizen. To go further with it, widows are second class too not to think about divorced women.
The other thing, do men who demand for virginity keep themself as a virgin too? If not, then they are selfish, two-faced people who use "moral code" only to make themself feel better by putting others down.

Carlos
Feb 6, 2011 13:23
  • BOBERT
CARLOS; I hate to be pedantic but Finland was actually third (1906) to give women the right to vote, although they were first to allow women to stand for election. New Zealand was first (1893) and Australia second (1902). That's according to this anyway; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_women's_suffrage

I agree entirely with you comment about the "dark side" to virginity. What rational thinking fair minded man wouldn't?

P.S. I lied. I don't hate to be pedantic. I love it!
Feb 8, 2011 01:38
  • DODGER
At any rate it looks like Nanook of the North has shuffled back to his igloo; either that or he’s down at the local shopping mall looking for a burkha to buy.
Choosing a colour is going to be the main problem though.

Dodger.
Feb 8, 2011 07:42
  • CARLOS
Bob, you are right. That means I WAS WRONG!!

In addition there has been a few tries to give women that right so we (finns) almost came fifth.

Carlos
Feb 8, 2011 13:53
  • BOBERT
So where is Nanook? Has he fallen through his own fishing hole? Are the cute Polar Bears safe?

I have a trivia question for The Mighty Quinn and any Chinese people who accidently stumbled upon this site. Why is it that despite Penguins being absolutely delicious and easy to catch, Polar Bears never eat them?
Feb 8, 2011 18:10
  • LARRYBOY
Hmm like a lonely sheppard boy and his sheep is most likely the same with Nanook and the polar bears.
Feb 8, 2011 19:29
  • DODGER
Bob, not even the ‘Lumberjack’ is going to get that one. Shame on you.
Dodger.
Feb 8, 2011 20:00
  • BOBERT
Thanks for the memoriies Dodger. For the uninitiated;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo

Lumberjack Song lyrics

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,I sleep all night and I work all day.

Chorus: He's a lumberjack and he's okay,He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,I go to the lavatory.On Wednesdays I go shopping And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,He goes to the lavatory.On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea.

Chorus: He's a lumberjack and he's okay,He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,I like to press wild flowers.I put on women's clothing,and hang around in bars

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,He likes to press wild flowers.He puts on women's clothing,And hangs around in bars.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels,Suspendies and a bra.I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear pappa.
Mounties: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels?Suspendies...and a bra?...he's a lumberjack and he's okay,He sleeps all night and he works all day....he's a lumberjack and he's OKAAAAAAAAAAYYY.He sleeps all night and he works all day.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 8, 2011 20:06
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code